Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Spirit airline does it again....
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

emma07

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 6:59 am
vicki wrote:
Or by insisting publicly that he could have gotten away without buying his 2+ year old a seat but instead was honest thereby showing what a great guy he is.
Banging head
exactly🙏

HH613

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 8:51 am
vicki wrote:
Or by insisting publicly that he could have gotten away without buying his 2+ year old a seat but instead was honest thereby showing what a great guy he is.
Banging head

It also doesn’t make sense because when a kid is under 2 you when to show the birth certificate that proves how old they are...

vicki

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 8:56 am
HH613 wrote:
It also doesn’t make sense because when a kid is under 2 you when to show the birth certificate that proves how old they are...

Exactly. I didn't get his comment.

SuperWify

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 8:57 am
HH613 wrote:
they generally don’t ask for a child’s id.

Blessing1

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 8:59 am
HH613 wrote:

They don't always ask for a child's birth certificate or ID.

HH613

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 9:09 am
Blessing1 wrote:
They don't always ask for a child's birth certificate or ID.

When you don’t have a seat for them because you are saying they are under 2 you are required to show a copy of the birth certificate.

HH613

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 9:10 am
SuperWify wrote:
they generally don’t ask for a child’s id.

That’s when they are over 2 and under 18

b.chadash

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 9:10 am
Meanwhile, on Jetblue, this is what happened Monday night...
https://www.theyeshivaworld.co......html

number

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 9:17 am
emma07 wrote:
I was referring to the nasty responds on this forum . So if people can have different opinions why the hate towards me🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣

I don’t have an issue with different opinions. But you seem to have different facts.

cbsp

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 9:27 am
b.chadash wrote:
I have some advice for anyone flying with kids. Please take out the food after takeoff, if possible.

All of these stories happen before takeoff. Also with that story a few months ago when they kicked a whole family off the plane. The kids were eating in the back. The unmasked baby was 14 months old.

I know its not always possible, but it's smart to try to avoid trouble.

Once plane is in the air, what are they gonna do, turn the flight back ? Not so likely.

There was an interview /zoom conference with Michael Inzelbuch (their attorney) and the family yesterday evening.

https://www.thelakewoodscoop.c......html

The family explained that they had taken out the yogurt to give their non verbal, special needs 7yo son his seizure meds and the 2yo wanted as well.

I found it very interesting that the majority of the press who joined the session had no questions for the family.

qwerty4

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 9:28 am
HH613 wrote:
When you don’t have a seat for them because you are saying they are under 2 you are required to show a copy of the birth certificate.

I recently flew with American and did not have to show any proof or ID for my one year old in my lap.

Dina2018

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 9:34 am
SuperWify wrote:
According to Newsweek he wasn’t arrested. He wasn’t going back on the plane because according to spirit’s protocol after such situations they always switch attendants to avoid further unpleasantness. 🤷‍♀️
do they always switch attendants with a police excort?

HH613

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 9:34 am
qwerty4 wrote:
I recently flew with American and did not have to show any proof or ID for my one year old in my lap.

Really?? They’re supposed to ask to make sure you’re not kidnapping a baby

Blessing1

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 9:37 am
HH613 wrote:

Nope, they don't always ask for ID or birth certificate for under 2.

b.chadash

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 9:42 am
HH613 wrote:

I fly often with a baby. They almost never ask for any proof.
Once while flying alone, they asked for proof (my husband was not with me). I showed them a Mazel Tov email that was sent out from our shul announcing the birth of our baby. They accepted it.
Other than that, I was never asked for proof.

Blessing1

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 9:46 am
HH613 wrote:

They don't always ask, especially when the child is with both parents. When the child is just with one parent, they're more likely to ask for ID.

emma07

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 9:47 am
number wrote:
I don’t have an issue with different opinions. But you seem to have different facts.
lol

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 10:06 am
HH613 wrote:

I have always taken birth certificates for me, but I’ve never been asked to produce them for lap babies.

keym

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 10:14 am
Ema of 4 wrote:
I have always taken birth certificates for me, but I’ve never been asked to produce them for lap babies.

My kids insurance cards have birthdates on them.
I've been asked to show proof once my kids are past the clearly infant stage. 15 months, wearing shoes.
Southwest, United, and American.

enneamom

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 11:58 pm
They were just interviewed on Fox
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics