Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Tell me about... (Game)
  Previous  1  2  3 62  63  64 102  103  104  Next

Ima Piano

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 5:59 pm
I don't attend any courses but I did complete a music therapy course 4 yrs ago.

Tell me about supper. Do you make a set schedule or an official menu?

simcha4

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 8:00 pm
Ima Piano wrote:
I don't attend any courses but I did complete a music therapy course 4 yrs ago.

Tell me about supper. Do you make a set schedule or an official menu?

No. It's whatever we happen to have in the freezer and kitchen cupboard. And whatever we can afford. If I do wanna make something specific I make sure to buy all the ingreds. the day before.
It's mainly low cost meals.

Tell me about how your family prepares for a simcha. Is your family the homemade - prepare the food type? Does everyone chip in with the preps. Is a theme and specific color/s a must?

singleagain

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 10:19 pm
Myersburg is a personality test that you can take and it explains a lot of why people are the way they are it it's interesting because sometimes you realize people aren't trying to be difficult it's just part of their personality

https://www.16personalities.com/ <--link in case you're interested to take the test

As for the simka thing we recently my uncle made a CM and honor of my aunt (smilingmom a"h)'s yartzehiet

We had it at my house because it was just easier and my mom baked all the food and had us you know bought we bought disposable dishes and stuff She did order chicken nuggets from the Chinese store for the kids because that was easier I think she prefers to do it all if someone offers to help she'll ask for something specific maybe

Tell me about something from your childhood

Ima Piano

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 10:54 am
I had a wonderful childhood and grew up surrounded my family 👪 bh
I was also the youngest and my oldest sister and I are miles of yrs apart

Tell me something about your coworker

singleagain

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 11:05 am
My coworker is very sweet and I really like her

Tell me something about your favorite movie and if you don't watch movies Tell me why

simcha4

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 8:50 pm
singleagain wrote:
Myersburg is a personality test that you can take and it explains a lot of why people are the way they are it it's interesting because sometimes you realize people aren't trying to be difficult it's just part of their personality

https://www.16personalities.com/ <--link in case you're interested to take the test

As for the simka thing we recently my uncle made a CM and honor of my aunt (smilingmom a"h)'s yartzehiet

We had it at my house because it was just easier and my mom baked all the food and had us you know bought we bought disposable dishes and stuff She did order chicken nuggets from the Chinese store for the kids because that was easier I think she prefers to do it all if someone offers to help she'll ask for something specific maybe

Tell me about something from your childhood

I know I wrote that bl'n I wouldn't bother you with asking you definitions of things. I'm trying to keep mself back, not easy, I'm the type who loves to learn and learn about new things. I couldn't resist here - What is a CM? - your uncle made?

TIA

simcha4

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 9:19 pm
singleagain wrote:
My coworker is very sweet and I really like her

Tell me something about your favorite movie and if you don't watch movies Tell me why

Years back I used to go with family members to kosher films created/directed by Jewish women, which were played in an auditorium or Jewish school hall, usually on Chanukah and Chol haMoed Succos and Pesach.
The films were very professional but the story plot was usually about- Tragedy. Fear. Sadness. Loss.
I went to these films for relaxation and to have a nice time, but watching tragedy etc. didn't relax me at all. It lost its flavor and I stopped going.
There's enough tragedy IRL.
I would go to a Jewish Kosher comedy/humor film, but there are very few comedy films.
I did go to a few by the highly professional Tali Avrahami and really enjoyed them - it got me laughing, but the last few years even her film and show plots (she also does shows) have mostly veered to tragedy...

Tell me about Shabbos seudahs when you were young? How did your parents keep the children at the table, and not running off?

singleagain

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 10:11 pm
simcha4 wrote:
I know I wrote that bl'n I wouldn't bother you with asking you definitions of things. I'm trying to keep mself back, not easy, I'm the type who loves to learn and learn about new things. I couldn't resist here - What is a CM? - your uncle made?

TIA

Omg. LOL . Siyum. I was voice to texting and forgot to check for the Hebrew words. I've also had many other amusing voice to text typos like that ... Usually I remember to catch them.

Ima Piano

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 10:48 pm
simcha4 wrote:
Years back I used to go with family members to kosher films created/directed by Jewish women, which were played in an auditorium or Jewish school hall, usually on Chanukah and Chol haMoed Succos and Pesach.
The films were very professional but the story plot was usually about- Tragedy. Fear. Sadness. Loss.
I went to these films for relaxation and to have a nice time, but watching tragedy etc. didn't relax me at all. It lost its flavor and I stopped going.
There's enough tragedy IRL.
I would go to a Jewish Kosher comedy/humor film, but there are very few comedy films.
I did go to a few by the highly professional Tali Avrahami and really enjoyed them - it got me laughing, but the last few years even her film and show plots (she also does shows) have mostly veered to tragedy...

Tell me about Shabbos seudahs when you were young? How did your parents keep the children at the table, and not running off?

I'm not quite sure as I am the youngest. We didn't have little kids around.

Tell me about epsom salt 🧂

singleagain

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 11:05 pm
It gets its name from the town of Epsom in Surrey, England, where it was originally discovered.

Tell me about chewing gum

Ima Piano

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 8:38 am
Chewing gum hurts the jaws

Tell me about morning sickness

SuperWify

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 8:46 am
Ima Piano wrote:
Chewing gum hurts the jaws

Tell me about morning sickness

Its not morning sickness for me... it’s an all day affair. Also, the worst part of pregnancy.

Tell me about your Cholent recipe.

simcha4

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 11:14 am
singleagain wrote:
Omg. LOL . Siyum. I was voice to texting and forgot to check for the Hebrew words. I've also had many other amusing voice to text typos like that ... Usually I remember to catch them.

This is really a funny one. I hope you don't mind that I'm laughing.
I see that - Voicing to text can have very humorous results Very Happy
I was racking my brain - what does CM stand for? Perhaps by mistake you wrote C insead of B, - BM - Bar Mitzvah. But then you wrote about your Aunt's yahrzeit, I couldn't decipher it.
Thanks for explaining. Smile

simcha4

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 11:25 am
SuperWify wrote:
Its not morning sickness for me... it’s an all day affair. Also, the worst part of pregnancy.

Tell me about your Cholent recipe.

Dh makes the cholent.
I think he fries the meat with sliced onions first, adds potatoes, barley, sweet potato, water and puts on flame. He adds spices mid cooking. Kishke towards end of cooking. Before Shabbos puts boiled eggs into cholent - Yerushalmi custom. And also a chunk of potato kugel wrapped in baking paper.
Delicious, b'H! Lekavod Shabbos Kodesh.

Tell me about your Fridays - preparing for Shabbos?

singleagain

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 11:37 am
simcha4 wrote:
This is really a funny one. I hope you don't mind that I'm laughing.
I see that - Voicing to text can have very humorous results Very Happy
I was racking my brain - what does CM stand for? Perhaps by mistake you wrote C insead of B, - BM - Bar Mitzvah. But then you wrote about your Aunt's yahrzeit, I couldn't decipher it.
Thanks for explaining. Smile

Don't worry I cracked up when I read it also always ask always.

As for my Fridays it involves going to work working calling my family to see if they need anything buying stuff usually like dips or whatever running home jumping in the shower and maybe getting a little time to relax before candle lighting

Tell me about a funny typo you once had

simcha4

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 8:14 pm
singleagain wrote:
Don't worry I cracked up when I read it also always ask always.

As for my Fridays it involves going to work working calling my family to see if they need anything buying stuff usually like dips or whatever running home jumping in the shower and maybe getting a little time to relax before candle lighting

Tell me about a funny typo you once had

I've been trying to remember. I'm sure I've had. Can't remember.
Oh, I certainly do remember my mistakes in Hebrew.

Tell me about which meal during the week that your whole family eats together.

singleagain

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 9:18 pm
Shabbat only. Usually bc I'm working till close and come.hoke after my parents are in bed.. And no time for breakfast.I eat at the store. So.. shabbat it is

Tell me about a story you made up.

simcha4

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 9:33 pm
singleagain wrote:
Shabbat only. Usually bc I'm working till close and come.hoke after my parents are in bed.. And no time for breakfast.I eat at the store. So.. shabbat it is

Tell me about a story you made up.

It would take too long a post to write here about stories I made up. (Fiction) My dh is super excellent ke'h at telling children stories he makes up - the words and ideas just roll out of his mouth. His audience are hooked, sitting around him, wide eyed with gaping mouths. And when he makes expressions of the characters or animals etc. in the story, the children's mouths and facial expressions move automatcally like his.

Tell me about bookkeeping? What does it entail?

singleagain

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 11:37 pm
simcha4 wrote:
It would take too long a post to write here about stories I made up. (Fiction) My dh is super excellent ke'h at telling children stories he makes up - the words and ideas just roll out of his mouth. His audience are hooked, sitting around him, wide eyed with gaping mouths. And when he makes expressions of the characters or animals etc. in the story, the children's mouths and facial expressions move automatcally like his.

Tell me about bookkeeping? What does it entail?

If you ever decide to write those stories down. I'll read that.

Basically, we try to make sure that our store inventory is accurate, the prices are fair for the customers, and that we've properly paid the vendors. It can be very tedious bc you'd be surprised how every single cent adds up. But when I finally see everything evened up. Is a high

Tell me about where you grew up

Ima Piano

Post Mon, Apr 12 2021, 10:20 am
I grew up in Brooklyn as a chassidish girl in a chassidish family going to chassidish school.

Tell me about your handwriting
Page 63 of 104   Previous  1  2  3 62  63  64 102  103  104  Next Recent Topics