Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Wedding makeup hair advice

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 6:54 pm
My son got engaged bh! Was just wondering how it works, can we get hair and makeup in hall or that's just for Kallahs side? Sorry for the question not sure how it works Smile

amother
Mauve

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 7:00 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My son got engaged bh! Was just wondering how it works, can we get hair and makeup in hall or that's just for Kallahs side? Sorry for the question not sure how it works Smile

The chassons side should also get a room/rooms in the hall to get ready for the wedding.

amother
Turquoise

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 7:36 pm
Mazal tov! When each of my girls got married, we booked our makeup and hair people for the chassan's side, too. (They paid seperately, and the total number of people wasn't huge) We had a hair and makeup party all together. It was fun Very Happy (I am out of town, btw)

thanks

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 7:42 pm
We had the makeup lady come to our house for my son and my daughters weddings.

trixx

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 8:06 pm
You can use the hall, most have rooms for chosson side too, but you'll likely have to get your own people bc most can't do more than 5 maximum and kallah + mom + sisters, nieces or cousins take that up.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 8:22 pm
Thanks everyone

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 1:20 am
Honestly you should find out about the specific halls. There are some halls where the chossons side has a much smaller suite. If you have lots going on u may not be comfortable there. OTOH some halls have just as nice chosson suites
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics