Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Naki Radio Help

cla

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 6:25 pm
I bought this recently for my children, but I'm frustrated by it. I need some simple instructions about how to get this to play a variety of bedtime stories for school age children. I see the music, I see the shiurim, but other then a single station called jewish bedtime stories, which my kids tell me plays the same one over and over, I don't see how to get them running. I feel like I wasted $99 on this device, but I know it's gotta be there somewhere.

I wish it came with a list explaining what each station is about.

Can someone please walk me through this so we can have some peaceful bedtimes here.
Thanks loads

Kaybee

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 6:38 pm
Check under library.

Also there is a Nakiportal on the naki website where u can select /desert diff Chanel’s.

cbsp

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 6:38 pm
You need to sign up for an account here

https://portal.nakiradio.com/login

Then you connect it to your device.

You'll be able to see way more stations than those that come loaded with the radio. There are some premium stations but there should be enough free ones to find something for your kids.

My kids mostly listen to the Lakewood station (107.9 Kol berama) and scoop kids, both of which have stories.

107.9 has children's hour 6-7, with shema at 7 and then usually a story from 7-almost 8

It's worth going to the Naki news section to hear what will be featured on some of the stations - before Pesach we heard countless stories about the Chasam Sofer...

B'hatzlacha
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries