Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
What would happen to you if

Java

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 7:57 pm
All your posts under amother were revealed as being under your screen name?

yersp

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 8:00 pm
I would stop coming here for 2 weeks and then sneak in and out and look around if the coast was clear and start deleting the incriminating evidence.

trixx

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 8:03 pm
It doesn't matter unless you have continued presence. Let's say I asked an embarrassing intimacy, shalom bayis and then mental health q. That's OK if that's the only stuff under my sn. The problem is when you contribute regularly and drop benign information across other threads... If someone pieces it together... Then it's really bad for your sn to be on that intimacy thread.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 8:16 pm
I posted anonymous by accident a couple of times and on purpose only once or twice as well.

Malkqueen

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 8:49 pm
Nothing much. I formulate many replies that I don't end up posting, so my footprint here is kind of minimal and intentionally not very personal.

Crookshanks

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 9:52 pm
I don't post personal things often screen name or not. I blocked the intimacy\shalom bayis threads, so I don't even see those.

Plonis

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 10:18 pm
I'd probably be mortified by a lot of stuff I posted (nothing attacking, but lots of personal stuff) and disappear from imamother for a while. Then I'd probably come back under a new name, because I can't seem to stay away for very long.

animeme

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 10:23 pm
I'd leave and not come back. It might reveal me based on all the innocuous information, which would then be unfair to my kids who I ask or talk about and would then be identifiable. So I would have all my posts yanked off and kept off. And really miss this place.

singleagain

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 10:46 pm
If my anonymous posts or discovered you find out which of the other posters is my mother.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics