Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
School Haggados - Save or discard?
Previous  1  2

amother
Scarlet

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 1:36 am
I tear out - from most projects - just the parts that actually have a photo of my child. Ie I wld keep just a page or two of the hagaddah with a pic of my child, no need for whole thing.

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 1:45 am
lfab wrote:
I've been saving then every year and my kids love to look through them. But k"h it's getting to be a bit too much and I think I may need to get rid of some next year. I think I may discard the ones from the older kids that are really just a regular haggadah with a bunch of divrei Torah they wrote inside and keep the more arts and craftsy ones from when they were younger (and then of course I feel guilty thinking about throwing out divrei Torah which is why they just keep piling up TMI ).

Maybe instead of you trying to decide what to toss, you can let the older kids decide if they'd like to keep or discard them? So far we've kept them all - the kids use different ones different nights, or even switch hagaddahs mid-Seder. Once they reach an age where they are no longer making them anymore they still have their old ones to use and look through.

Goldie613

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 1:46 am
SuperWify wrote:
My mom saves every last one. I asked her this year to please get rid of them but she couldn’t do it lol.

Maybe she can hand some off to you for you to keep at home? Or is it too sentimental for her?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics