Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Cybex gozelli stroller / double stroller suggestions

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 8:56 pm
Looking for a twin stroller, would love one that my cybex car seat can go into as well as my toddler. I went to a store and they showed me the cybex gozelli , anyone have it and can tell me about it. Or is there another double stroller others recommend

amother
Powderblue

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 1:20 am
I saw the silver cross coast with a bassinet is on sale from silvercross.com for $650 instead of $999! It is a great stroller I am tempted to order it for my baby due in October. I checked the cybex goes with it. It has many different configurations. Check it out.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 12:09 pm
Thank you

amother
Powderblue

Post Mon, Apr 12 2021, 3:35 pm
Did you look into it? I am doing a lot of research there are other options if you want to spend more. Silver cross made a new wave which costs double but is much nicer and includes more. There is also a company Thule which makes a stroller that you can add a seat. Nunu mixx is another option. It is very confusing lol. I am just wondering if it is practical to push such a stroller I don't see them around town that much.

amother
Lilac

Post Mon, Apr 12 2021, 5:42 pm
Cybex car seats are the same adapters as the maxi cosi and is usually compatible with almost all strollers.
Most inline double strollers, where one child is above the other are bus like and often much heavier and more difficult to push. The city select is good but very long.
I personally like the side by side, where both children can see and are comfortable. I love my mountain buggy duet-it can fit a car seat or bassinet, and is even narrower than my bugaboo single.

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Apr 12 2021, 5:56 pm
I recommend the Bugaboo Donkey, it can convert into single and its side by side instead of 1 on top of the other. It can also be forward/back facing. I don't know about the adaptations as I don't use it in the car.

amother
Babyblue

Post Mon, Apr 12 2021, 5:59 pm
Do you mean the Cybex Gazelle?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics