Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
British Royal Family Drama
  Previous  1  2  3  29  30  31

amother
Sapphire

Post Sun, Mar 14 2021, 5:05 pm
sequoia wrote:
People with BPD are not bad people!

That's not what makes her look bad here.

amother
Denim

Post Sun, Mar 14 2021, 5:19 pm
sequoia wrote:

Ppl with BPD can be mean and manipulating

seafood

Post Sun, Mar 14 2021, 5:26 pm
sequoia wrote:

Find where I said they are. I did not. Their dysfunction is usually a result of their childhood trauma, and my heart goes out to any person who went through the kind of trauma that causes a person to develop bpd.

However, if they are not treated, their behavior can shatter the lives of the people around them. They can end up doing really bad things. Ask any person who suffered at the hands of someone with bpd.

Harry’s mother suffered from bpd. That caused a lot of damage to everyone around her (notwithstanding the way the royal family treated her.) Then, Harry married someone who seems to suffer from bpd. It’s like he was attracted to someone who is dysfunctional in the same way his mother was.

sequoia

Post Sun, Mar 14 2021, 5:56 pm
My C-PTSD/BPD is only hurting me.

Chickensoupprof

Post Sun, Mar 14 2021, 5:59 pm
Ok please we are not schooled psychiatrists who observed and questioned Meghan nor Lady Di. Did they have dysfunctional behaviour yeah, but we can’t diagnose them because we are a couple of yentas on imamother and not a professional

amother
Pumpkin

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 8:00 am
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
I'm not a big expert or anything, but I consider myself intuitive and good at reading people.

I watched the 1 minute clip of her dropping the "racist accusation" bombshell. And her body language is screaming out that she's lying. The way she hesitates, peeks out of the corner of her eye, watches for Oprah's reaction before reacting. There are so many hints in that one minute.

well all the professional body language experts disagree with you. The analysis all say she was telling the truth. I really don't get why people find it hard to believe that the monarchy is cruel, study British history, kings and queens have been killing their siblings and cousins for years. Anyone who gets in the way gets killed. You think that just because its the 20th century its any better? they killed Diane, everyone knows. Just read the information on the accident there are so many suspicious things, all the cameras didn't work, the car that hit them disappeared without a trace. etc. and Harry knows this and he loves his wife and is acting like any loving husband, putting his wife before everything even his own family. And I'm sorry for those who are so jealous that a black american married the prince everyone dreamed of marrying but stop saying she's causing all of this, listen to what Harry has been saying for years, he's wanted to not be a prince forever there are so many interviews where he has said this long before Meghan came along. He's wanted out forever, nothing to do with Meghan. He watched what they did to his mom and now what they're doing to his wife do you blame him for wanting out of such a system?
And I'm Brittish btw.

amother
Sapphire

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 8:04 am
Breaking news : Prince Phillip died. Aged 99. Bde...
Page 31 of 31   Previous  1  2  3  29  30  31 Recent Topics