Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Kids science magazines?

Rappel

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 4:01 am
When we were little, we had subscriptions to Ranger Rick and NatGeo Kids, and we LOVED them from ages 4 until around 10.

My kids are getting into those age ranges, so I was thinking of subscribing. Does anyone get them now? Are they worth it? Kosher? Politicised?

Also -- Are there any similar magazines anyone can suggest? One kid likes animals, the other likes electricity, and they both like learning how stuff works.

Thanks in advance!

amother
Oak

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 4:20 am
Rappel wrote:
When we were little, we had subscriptions to Ranger Rick and NatGeo Kids, and we LOVED them from ages 4 until around 10.

My kids are getting into those age ranges, so I was thinking of subscribing. Does anyone get them now? Are they worth it? Kosher? Politicised?

Also -- Are there any similar magazines anyone can suggest? One kid likes animals, the other likes electricity, and they both like learning how stuff works.

Thanks in advance!

Yes. Totally worth it. We get NatGeo Kids and my children can’t wait until the next one arrives lol. We used to get Ranger Rick but the subscription ran out. My children loved it though.

I think they’re both Kosher.

avrahamama

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 4:26 am
I get nat geo kids. It's monthly and soooo small. But it is cheap. It's not really politicized.

I'd like to.get Ranger Rick.

rakcna

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 5:19 am
I like Ranger Rick. But if you would like to try something new, the Jewish World of Wonders is monthly. We love it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room