Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Discount ode for menucha book box?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 1:59 am
Does anyone have a discount code for menucha book box? I would need to get 2 different levels for my kids so it’s pricey.
If you’re subscribed to levels 1=2 and 3-5, is it worth it?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 5:33 am
I don't think there is a discount code, but you can switch off age levels from month to month.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 6:08 am
Thanks! How do you do that? Do you email them? That probably makes the most sense.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 6:58 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks! How do you do that? Do you email them? That probably makes the most sense.

They claim that if you set up an account, you can manage the subscription options. But it's not working for me, although I have an account. If you email them before the 4th of the month, they will change it for you.

They have amazing customer service! I emailed them complaining that I was disappointed with one month's book box. The level of the books did not match what I felt was appropriate for the age (I.e. They sent picture books for a grade 1-3 box) and the value of the books was below $30. They let me choose any one book from their website to make up for it. (They agreed that a third book should have been included, although they didn't seem to agree that picture books weren't appropriate for the grade level- but that's ok, I know not to select that grade level anymore.) All subsequent boxes were a great value, and my kids love receiving each shipment. It's fun to open the boxes and seeing what's in it. They also usually include a little prize in each box.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics