Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Looking to change pediatricians in Flatbush

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 1:07 pm
I don’t want to mention my Dr office by name but suffice it to say I’ve been unhappy about a few things there for awhile and I’m looking fir a change. Can you tell me who you use that you are happy with and why? Of course it’s possible that you’ll mention the office I use but I still won’t say who on this very public forum. Thank you in advance.

amother
Amber

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 9:19 pm
Absolutely thrilled with Dr. Chana Gelbfish. She's a wonderful, knowledgeable, personable doctor who truly enjoys what she does. I also love that she's a woman in this field.
Her nurse practitioner Avigail is excellent. She's so calm and relaxed, while extremely competent and intelligent.
Her associate Dr. Braun is a brilliant woman (understatement) and has a lovely bedside manner. She has an openness to first trying natural approaches before medicine, which I love (where it's safe to do so, of course).
I have never been bullied in the office, the doctors will never seem rushed. The office staff is friendly and courteous. It's a real shame that Dr. Tessler left the practice, but I'm thrilled for the people in Passaic who get to have him now.
There is usually parking in the neighborhood, and the actual office space is really nice. Dr. Gelbfish spent time designing a warm and inviting space, while not making it child-ish. It has a professional, sophisticated, but FUN vibe.
I've been using Dr. Gelbfish's practice for over 6 years and I've recommended a few friends who are also really happy.
Good luck!

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 9:48 pm
Dr Abberbock's office (pediatric associate)

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 10:47 pm
Tysm for your replies!!

amother
Slategray

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 10:52 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Absolutely thrilled with Dr. Chana Gelbfish. She's a wonderful, knowledgeable, personable doctor who truly enjoys what she does. I also love that she's a woman in this field.
Her nurse practitioner Avigail is excellent. She's so calm and relaxed, while extremely competent and intelligent.
Her associate Dr. Braun is a brilliant woman (understatement) and has a lovely bedside manner. She has an openness to first trying natural approaches before medicine, which I love (where it's safe to do so, of course).
I have never been bullied in the office, the doctors will never seem rushed. The office staff is friendly and courteous. It's a real shame that Dr. Tessler left the practice, but I'm thrilled for the people in Passaic who get to have him now.
There is usually parking in the neighborhood, and the actual office space is really nice. Dr. Gelbfish spent time designing a warm and inviting space, while not making it child-ish. It has a professional, sophisticated, but FUN vibe.
I've been using Dr. Gelbfish's practice for over 6 years and I've recommended a few friends who are also really happy.
Good luck!

Wow, sounds amazing! How are the wait times? And how about evening and Sunday hours?

amother
Blonde

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 10:52 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I don’t want to mention my Dr office by name but suffice it to say I’ve been unhappy about a few things there for awhile and I’m looking fir a change. Can you tell me who you use that you are happy with and why? Of course it’s possible that you’ll mention the office I use but I still won’t say who on this very public forum. Thank you in advance.

Just wanted to commend you for being careful with Shmiras Halashon. So inspiring.

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 10:53 pm
When I lived in flatbush I was very happy with dr Joseph Wahba - office ran very efficiently, on time, he’s an excellent diagnostician and overall fantastic dr - was great with my kids

amother
Cerulean

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 11:18 pm
amother [ Slategray ] wrote:
Wow, sounds amazing! How are the wait times? And how about evening and Sunday hours?

I don’t use her but know from
Others wait time is horrible and she doesn’t have the best hours

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Apr 12 2021, 12:47 am
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
When I lived in flatbush I was very happy with dr Joseph Wahba - office ran very efficiently, on time, he’s an excellent diagnostician and overall fantastic dr - was great with my kids

He was my ped when I was a kid. We switched only because he was far from our house, but his office is the best. Highly recommend.

Personally I am very happy with Dr. Teitelbaum, but if your problem is with office or hours, I wouldn't necessarily recommend.

amother
Beige

Post Mon, Apr 12 2021, 1:10 am
I am very happy with Dr Beityaakov. He has great office hours and no wait time.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics