Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Nursing

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 11:38 am
Any tips or tricks for nursing twins? Specifically how to have enough of a supply for both babies? My twins are four weeks old and I’m currently nursing each any every other feeding, I have enough milk for one kid, which is not enough. I’m supplementing with formula but would love to increase my supply to have enough for both of them. Currently taking fenugreek and drinking tons, eating oatmeal and almonds...

amother
Cerise

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 2:01 pm
You sound like you’re doing all the right things. Good for you keep it up. Try pumping if you have a free moment and are not too sore! Make sure to keep putting lansinol so you don’t get cracked and painful

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 2:15 pm
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:
You sound like you’re doing all the right things. Good for you keep it up. Try pumping if you have a free moment and are not too sore! Make sure to keep putting lansinol so you don’t get cracked and painful

Thankfully not sore, I’ll have to try to make time to pump...
Thanks so much!

amother
Green

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 1:25 am
Im also nursing twins mine are 6 weeks old. I found that when I manage to rest/sleep my milk fills up! Also of course eating the right things! I give a bottle of formula each a day

amother
Forsythia

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 2:11 am
Wow. U ppl are so good about it. I dropped it by 6 weeks. No tips. Just loads of luck and mazel tov
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more