Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Wisdom teeth removal. All or 2 at a time
Previous  1  2

erm

Post Mon, Apr 12 2021, 10:04 pm
I did all. Had them extracted (they were impacted) on Friday and was back to work on Monday.

amother
Sapphire

Post Mon, Apr 12 2021, 10:06 pm
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
I had 2 and 2 and it took me 5 years to be brave enough to get back in that dentist chair! Do it all at once. Yes it's annoying and painful but one time is bad enough.
Smear arnica cream on her face from cheekbones to neck liberally every day from a few days before. It helped me so much, I had zero bruising zero swelling.
Ice packs for pain like bags of frozen vegetables.
I didn't need any painkillers or meds. Just those things.

Yes! That's the reason I did all 4 at the same time. I knew that I wouldn't have the courage to do it again if I did only 2 at a time and was totally the best decision. It was an awful few days, I definitely was able to eat a few days later but just not things like bagels etc

amother
Jade

Post Mon, Apr 12 2021, 10:45 pm
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
Yes! That's the reason I did all 4 at the same time. I knew that I wouldn't have the courage to do it again if I did only 2 at a time and was totally the best decision. It was an awful few days, I definitely was able to eat a few days later but just not things like bagels etc

I hear you and can understand that relief of having them all out at once and never going back.

However, in my case, I was grateful at the chance of finding a better doctor who would give me a chance to think back at my experience in a positive light, instead of all taken out in an abrasive cruel way...

Also, I’m into doing things gently to the body... that’s why I originally planned to do 2 at a time. Just cuz we’re numbing the area, the mouth is still having major surgery... so half a mouth is gentler than doing the whole all at once.

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 3:15 pm
All four! Very painful for a day and then I was pretty much done.

amother
Firebrick

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 5:21 pm
I had all 4 removed during shana reshona. I knew myself that if I only got 2 removed, I wouldn't go back for the other 2.

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 6:58 pm
I did all 4 at once. The two top ones aren't a big deal. My bottom ones were very complicated, but I'm still glad I did all 4 at once.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics