Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Question about London kids loafers

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 1:59 pm
So I know these loafers are expensive, from what I’m told they are around $120. I have a 6 year told daughter who is very hard on her shoes. Yesterday I bought her her 4th!!!! pair of shoes for the year. I buy only 100% leather and I try to buy good brands either on Zappos or in the frum stores (usually on sale) no matter what I buy, they fall apart. She cares to fit in socially and doesn’t want sneakers even thou I really want her to wear them.
When I asked a friend why she buys the London kids loafers, she told me the really last. Well here we are, in April and I see that there are families in my neighborhood who bought them for their daughters in September and their kids are still wearing them! So I’m super curious - they look like the type of shoe that doesn’t have a solid sole, rather the rubber spikes coming out (lol idk the word) how in the world do they hold up all year?!? And if they really do, I’d totally consider it! I’ve spent well over $200 on shoes so far this year doesn’t seem like I’m coming out ahead .. Confused

amother
Slateblue

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 2:00 pm
Your daughter probably needs a sonnet.

Pamela

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 2:13 pm
I second london kids loafers. Kids shoes still look new, and they are regular active kids. Needed new shoes this season because they grew BH but if not they would still be wearing their winter shoes

happyfaces

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 2:17 pm
I was the parents that said I'm not getting my kids London kids shoes there just overpriced shoes. Well a few years in after buying my kids every 3 months new pairs of shoes I caved in, I got them the London kids loafers let's just say they last from September to September.

Blessing1

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 2:42 pm
Sonnet/London kids shoes literally never fall apart. The quality is amazing. Have you checked if she needs arches? Aren't girls wearing sneakers now?

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 2:44 pm
My kids wouldn’t fit into a pair of shoes for an entire year even if the quality was great.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 3:02 pm
happyfaces wrote:
I was the parents that said I'm not getting my kids London kids shoes there just overpriced shoes. Well a few years in after buying my kids every 3 months new pairs of shoes I caved in, I got them the London kids loafers let's just say they last from September to September.

This seems to be the theme.. my question is HOW?! how does the rubber not wear down? How does walking in the leather daily, not tear it? What am I missing?!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 3:03 pm
amother [ Slateblue ] wrote:
Your daughter probably needs a sonnet.

What’s that?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics