Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Describe yourself inside and out
1  2  3  4  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 7:30 pm
Can we get to know the women on this site?

Describe your personality, your talents, your strength, likes and dislikes, your triggers, your physical appearance...

Keep it positive please - I want to get to know the best of you!

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 7:38 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I want to get to know the best of you!

you want to get to know only some aspects of me?
inside and out I'm a quite aligned person, so I prefer to tell both the good and the bad. That feels more wholesome to me than giving only that which glitters and shines.

amother
Beige

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 7:41 pm
I’ll do it anonymously Smile
I’m 25. Physically, I’m on the taller side of average, and on the lower end of average weight. I have blonde hair, although my wigs are closer to brown. Blue eyes. I wear whatever is trending, but with my own unique touch. Sometimes, I’ll even create my own version.
My job is super boring, I got a chop-plop degree in what a frum mommy is expected to get. But my hobbies are cool! I’m a major crafter. I flip furniture, I build, paint, sew. I’ve decorated all of my friends’ houses, and I’ve built/designed custom decor pieces.
I play 5 instruments, and I speak 4 languages.
I love to cook and bake and patchka in the kitchen. I’ve got all the appliances- pizza stone, dehydrator, creme brûlée torch, smoker, plus more.
What else do you wanna know? Smile

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 7:41 pm
Im an introvert who likes to read, draw, paint and write. I am a published author.
My talents would be in the art department- I draw and paint realistic portraits, and I also teach art to both kids and adults. I also sell my artwork.
I also sing and play a musical instrument.
I like to eat good food and have a good shmooze about concepts and ideas.
I am medium height, fine looking, though currently very overweight.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 7:42 pm
I'm still trying to figure it out.
Hopefully I'll know one day.

amother
Green

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 7:44 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
I’ll do it anonymously Smile
I’m 25. Physically, I’m on the taller side of average, and on the lower end of average weight. I have blonde hair, although my wigs are closer to brown. Blue eyes. I wear whatever is trending, but with my own unique touch. Sometimes, I’ll even create my own version.
My job is super boring, I got a chop-plop degree in what a frum mommy is expected to get. But my hobbies are cool! I’m a major crafter. I flip furniture, I build, paint, sew. I’ve decorated all of my friends’ houses, and I’ve built/designed custom decor pieces.
I play 5 instruments, and I speak 4 languages.
I love to cook and bake and patchka in the kitchen. I’ve got all the appliances- pizza stone, dehydrator, creme brûlée torch, smoker, plus more.
What else do you wanna know? Smile

Beige id love to spend a day with u. It all sounds so fun !!

tweety1

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 7:46 pm
Honest, blunt, sensitive both to myself and others, worrier, hakaros hatov is a big strength of mine sometimes too much, I have a hard time with new adjustments or schedules, great cook, I love solid routine have a hard time when it's not, stubborn, I love food-my body says so, not easy going at all, pessimistic, breaks to peer pressure,

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 7:47 pm
Wow, so much talent!

We get to hear a lot of complaints, problems and issues here on this site, who would ever guess what else goes on in the same people's lives.

amother
Beige

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 7:48 pm
amother [ Green ] wrote:
Beige id love to spend a day with u. It all sounds so fun !!

Come on over! My work days are boring, but I definitely disappear into creative heaven on non-work days. I have major plans for my kitchen that I’m saving for when I’m off in the summer.

amother
Amethyst

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 7:48 pm
I'm 5 foot one. I'm always trying to lose weight. I'm cute and funny but also have a seriousness to myself.
I'm creative and I love to write and read.
I devour books like water and my pen is my tool to success.
I work in an office and really enjoy it.
I'm married and want to build a family its really hard to get pregnant and I'm hoping it will happen soon. I try my best to be genuinely happy when people share their news with me.
I'm a caring and loving person and I love to spread kindness to the world.

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 7:49 pm
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
you want to get to know only some aspects of me?
inside and out I'm a quite aligned person, so I prefer to tell both the good and the bad. That feels more wholesome to me than giving only that which glitters and shines.

I’m the same way. If it were all positive , it wouldn’t be the real me.

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 7:51 pm
tweety1 wrote:
Honest, blunt, sensitive both to myself and others, worrier, hakaros hatov is a big strength of mine sometimes too much, I have a hard time with new adjustments or schedules, great cook, I love solid routine have a hard time when it's not, stubborn, I love food-my body says so, not easy going at all, pessimistic, breaks to peer pressure,

Omg, I am literally exactly like you (except the great cook part, not sure about that).

I have never seen someone describe themselves exactly how I would. Are you happy with who you are? I struggle a lot.

amother
Beige

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 7:57 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Wow, so much talent!

We get to hear a lot of complaints, problems and issues here on this site, who would ever guess what else goes on in the same people's lives.

Oh, you wanna hear complaints? How much time do u got?
Lol I’m actually pretty optimistic, and I never complain on this website.
But what I need to work on: I’m super stubborn, overly confident, pretty judgmental, and I don’t take criticism well.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 8:00 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
Oh, you wanna hear complaints? How much time do u got?
Lol I’m actually pretty optimistic, and I never complain on this website.
But what I need to work on: I’m super stubborn, overly confident, pretty judgmental, and I don’t take criticism well.

Overly confidant is usually more of a positive trait than negative.

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 8:09 pm
Outside, I'm Caucasian, 5'7", and generally considered nice looking.

Inside, I'm red and squishy. I've been told more than once, "You've got a lot of guts!" LOL

amother
Beige

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 8:16 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Overly confidant is usually more of a positive trait than negative.

Too much of anything isn’t good. It comes back to bite me so many times, and I just never learn.

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 8:41 pm
Like to laugh and to make others laugh.
Try to show the world a happy face regardless of what's going on in my life.
Try to find the humor in every situation.
Like clear, simple communication.
Have no patience for speech or writing that's confused or confusing.
Like learning about other cultures.
Like trying my hand at making foods of other cultures.
No longer as tall, cute, quick, smart or graceful as I used to be.
Old enough not to feel the need to prove how tall, cute, quick, smart and graceful I can be.
Not easily impressed.
Can't stand showoffs and phonies.
Like sincere compliments.
Nauseated by excessive flattery.
Believe in preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.
Often taken for Spanish or Italian by strangers, but not for any logical reason.
Not especially sentimental but always cry at sad songs and weddings.

amother
Maroon

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 8:42 pm
Outside I look happy, inside I’m depressed.
Outside I look successful, inside I’m a mess.
I seem friendly and always appear to be in a good mood. I’m a great actress. Inside I’m anxious and in a lousy state. I just want to be left alone but people think I enjoy their company.
I’m smart and talented but don’t feel accomplished.
People are crazy over me but I’m going crazy from people.
Thanks for the opportunity to describe the real me!

tweety1

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 8:43 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
Omg, I am literally exactly like you (except the great cook part, not sure about that).

I have never seen someone describe themselves exactly how I would. Are you happy with who you are? I struggle a lot.

Not exactly. I try very hard to change my stubbornness but I guess I'm too stubborn for it to work. I try so hard to be more optimistic but I'm such a pessimist that it ain't working.
I wish I can change some terrible character traits I have. I haven't listed all.

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 8:53 pm
Don’t look like much on the outside, yknow the kind of person you don’t give a second glance. I don’t care a hoot about fashion but over time learned to dress well enough to not stand out.
But once you get to know me you’ll either love or hate me for the most part. Not that I allow many people to get to know me.
I have a dry sense of humor that can randomly have you in stitches. I’m a bit of an encyclopedia just a lot of knowledge on different subjects. I’m told that I’m wise beyond my years and give great advice. I’m an empath with great boundaries. So either I won’t care about you at all or I will walk through fire for you. There is no in-between. I’m great at reading people. I instinctively stay away from unhealthy ones.
I write out my inner landscape, sometimes stories mostly poetry. I’ve been published a bunch of times.
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics