Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Does this not freak you all out?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

ally

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 8:13 am
Rappel wrote:
So why were you quoting the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness before? All three concepts are completely antithetical to the Torah. Torah Jews have no liberty, have no rights, and have no self-determination.

This.
I mean look at the agunahs.

amother
Red

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 10:09 pm
But this does freak me out.

CBS news tweeted that a volcano erupted for the first time in 40 years on the carribean island of St Vincents.

Cruise ships are evacuating ONLY THE VACCINATED.

amother
Black

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 10:14 pm
amother [ Red ] wrote:

CBS news tweeted that a volcano erupted for the first time in 40 years on the carribean island of St Vincents.

Please, Hashem, Moshiach NOW! This world went past rock bottom already. Crying

DrMom

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 11:45 pm
amother [ Red ] wrote:

Just for clarity: This is because the neighboring islands to which they are being evacuated will only accept incoming people who are vaccinated.

But they only need to get people out of the danger zone near the volcano; people can also relocate to safer areas within St. Vincent. That option is open to anyone, regardless of vaccination status.

I mention this because the post upthread makes it sound as if unvaccinated people are being left to die, which is just not true.

https://www.businessinsider.co.....021-4

amother
Red

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 12:27 am
DrMom wrote:
Just for clarity: This is because the neighboring islands to which they are being evacuated will only accept incoming people who are vaccinated.

But they only need to get people out of the danger zone near the volcano; people can also relocate to safer areas within St. Vincent. That option is open to anyone, regardless of vaccination status.

I mention this because the post upthread makes it sound as if unvaccinated people are being left to die, which is just not true.

https://www.businessinsider.co.....021-4

That was their tweet. I am happy to hear it was just another attention getting headline grab, but still strongly disturbing to shape peoples thinking that way.

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 4:29 am
I am not a covid denier. This virus is real and dangerous.
However, I think the risk to us from a return to totalitarian government becoming acceptable is much more frightening.
Page 9 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 Recent Topics