Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
If you get pregnant between your 1st and 2nd Covid vaccine

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 11:29 am
I saw a few women on another thread say they got pregnant after their 1st dose. Did u take the 2nd dose? I’ve been on BC all year waiting to get vaccinated and Bh I got my 1st dose 20 mins ago! So should I wait a month for the 2nd dose or start trying?

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 11:52 am
I personally would feel more comfortable using BC for one more month until after the second vaccine. I wouldn't want to take it during the first trimester when all the fetal organs are forming. While there may not be a reason to assume it will cause birth defects, there is also no research indicating that it does not cause defects, and I wouldnt want to take the chance

amother
Slateblue

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 12:43 pm
Congrats on getting the first!

I got pregnant after first dose. I am very torn about this.

I think ill wait until after first trimester (considering I work from home and my family is vaccinated)

may you have a smooth pregnancy soon.

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 1:31 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I saw a few women on another thread say they got pregnant after their 1st dose. Did u take the 2nd dose? I’ve been on BC all year waiting to get vaccinated and Bh I got my 1st dose 20 mins ago! So should I wait a month for the 2nd dose or start trying?

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD WAIT

Why, after waiting all year long, would you not wait one more month?
Just because you saw that other people get pregnant after their first? Sorry, that makes no sense.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics