Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Florida for elderly couple

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 3:39 pm
Hey
Tryng to help my grandparents here
Grandpa is in his 80's and while is semi - mobile uses a walker, has an aid when grandma is at work
Grandma still works (she needs it cant handle being home with him all day). She really wants to go on a a vacation, is not willing to leave him with family.
Any recommendations of Hotels or condo's very very close to kosher restaurants. Needs to be in a 5 min walking distance radius, preferably also close to the beach

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 5:02 pm
Pressed the hug button but didn’t mean to hug and it won’t let me undo it. Sorry.
I think it’s great that you’re doing this !

busy mommy

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 5:23 pm
The Grand Beach Hotel in Surfside (not on the beachside) is really close to the restaurants. The other one is across the street but you would need to go to the corner to cross by the light.

amother
Plum

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 5:29 pm
busy mommy wrote:
The Grand Beach Hotel in Surfside (not on the beachside) is really close to the restaurants. The other one is across the street but you would need to go to the corner to cross by the light.

This hotel is so mean though. They literally have dirty toilets and toiletries. They give you a half used bottle of water. Hate is not the word. If someone can make sure everything is clean for them, then maybe.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics