Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Luxury five-star women's mikveh, NYC?
Previous  1  2  3  Next

ra_mom

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 7:47 pm
simba wrote:
Love love love this place. Yes, I look forward to going to the Mikva here.

Welcome back! Hi

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 7:59 pm
Whoa! The mikva in ch is truly luxury! Just had a look at their site. Looking forward!
Would they allow me to toivel without an attendant?

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 8:02 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Whoa! The mikva in ch is truly luxury! Just had a look at their site. Looking forward!
Would they allow me to toivel without an attendant?

No I don't think so but they're very sensitive, you tell them when you are completely in the water to turn around and they turn back as soon as you're done. Same with Lefferts.

Mei Chaya Mushka (the Lefferts Mikvah) is at 445 Troy Ave. To the amother above who asked

allthingsblue

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 8:03 pm
Omg that Carroll Mikva is beautiful- he actual mikvah room with the trees birds and flowers makes me want to cry from the beauty and symbolism. I wish they had such a beautiful mikvah Where I live.

readreread

Post Sat, Apr 17 2021, 6:32 pm
amother [ Dodgerblue ] wrote:
How much do they charge for the mikvah

Carroll Street one is 25 for a shower prep room and 36 for a bath prep room.

chili-n-cholent

Post Sat, Apr 17 2021, 7:11 pm
Satmar on dahill in BP looks very similar to these pictures, is is absolutely magnificent and spa like too.

rmbg

Post Sat, Apr 17 2021, 7:13 pm
I feel like there’s something wrong with me. That mikvah is beautiful and luxurious but the design is so busy for me. would not give me a relaxed feeling.

amother
Lavender

Post Sat, Apr 17 2021, 7:14 pm
rmbg wrote:
I feel like there’s something wrong with me. That mikvah is beautiful and luxurious but the design is so busy for me. would not give me a relaxed feeling.

It's a personality thing, the Lefferts one is a much softer design, also gorgeous but less intense

amother
Gold

Post Sat, Apr 17 2021, 7:14 pm
rmbg wrote:

Satmar Williamsburg on Walworth is gorgeous and has more of a relaxed clean look.

amother
Mustard

Post Sat, Apr 17 2021, 7:32 pm
rmbg wrote:

The blue hallways are when you walk in, the room itself is regular white tiled and has a little gift package of prep essentials, and the mikvah itself I don't even know bc at that point all I can focus on is the water itself

amother
OP

Post Sat, Apr 17 2021, 7:41 pm
Does the space have a smell of chlorine?

yidisheh mama

Post Sat, Apr 17 2021, 7:53 pm
Wow! That Carrol Street one is gorgeous!
Mikva Mei Chaya Mushka is stunning, too. https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!1s0x89c25b807a41a5d5%3A0x6e6c860ae6783e5d!3m1!7e115!4shttps%3A%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2Fp%2FAF1QipMLboVRjifSW6qrHCxho2Ys31RHCQLlUeipi00Q%3Dw150-h200-k-no!5smikvah%20mei%20chaya%20mushka%20-%20Google%20Search!15sCgIgAQ&imagekey=!1e10!2sAF1QipMLboVRjifSW6qrHCxho2Ys31RHCQLlUeipi00Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi60uWe5IbwAhUnEVkFHZUqAooQoiowD3oECBkQAw
The Satmar mikva of dahill is also really nice, but not as gorgeous as the crown heights ones.

amother
Jade

Post Sat, Apr 17 2021, 8:15 pm
Used to go to Park Slope when Crown Heights had just 1 Mikvah. The lefferts happened and it was nice too in its own way - continued there as it was closer to home and had nursing baby. Then Carroll happened and I haven't thought about going back to Troy - Carroll is much nicer! Park Slope is still nice and from time to time I consider going, however they still in full covid mode which is a big deal for me bc I rather just skip, so Carroll it is and I highly recommend. It's nice, non judgemental, details very thought out.

amother
Cyan

Post Sat, Apr 17 2021, 8:26 pm
I've never tried the Carroll st one
Love the lefferts one
http://www.mikvahcm.com/

doodlesmom

Post Sat, Apr 17 2021, 8:29 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

The Dahill mikvah does not use Chlorine in their mikvahs.

amother
Chocolate

Post Sat, Apr 17 2021, 8:29 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Carrol street mik smells amazing! That's one of the reasons why I love going!. It's really a magnificent experience

simba

Post Sat, Apr 17 2021, 8:33 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

No.

amother
Ginger

Post Fri, Sep 30 2022, 7:19 am
Just bumping this up. How does Carroll st Mikva compare to Satmar Williamsburg on Walworth?

amother
Ecru

Post Fri, Sep 30 2022, 9:03 am
amother Lavender wrote:
Carroll Street Mikvah in Crown Heights, it's in a league of its own https://themikvah.info/

OMG!!!

amother
NeonPurple

Post Fri, Sep 30 2022, 11:37 am
amother Ecru wrote:
OMG!!!

???
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries