Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
I NEED BOYS PANTS THAT DON’T ALWAYS RIP!
Previous  1  2  3  Next

SuperWify

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 12:01 pm
Zehava wrote:
H&M jeans are virtually indestructible

I was coming to say this! And they are only $10. I had only pair rip this year and my son is pretty active.

amother
Lavender

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 12:14 pm
Another vote for primark! Tried just about everything else and these really last.

Just One

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 12:19 pm
Where can I get primark?

amother
Lavender

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 12:22 pm
Just One wrote:
Where can I get primark?

Only in their store, unfortunately not sold online.

doodlesmom

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 12:25 pm
Lands end iron knees, or dickies.
Nothing is indestructible

lovetobemommy

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 12:27 pm
As a mother for 6 boys I found the kidichic basic pants to be the best pants out there!!
These pants are basically indestructible and don't fade like other pants they sell them for 15$ or 2 for 25$, excellent quality!
Their shabbos pants are not as strong only their weekday basic pants, they are made from thick material and double stitches, I never had to fix them!

amother
Beige

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 12:43 pm
yidisheh mama wrote:
My son ripped most of his winter pants already over the past couple of months. The only ones that he has since fall and are still fully intact are his Zara basic skinny jeans. They come in multiple colors and have a slight stretch to them. His Old navy, target, primark, and his shabbos pants from a Jewish store are basically gone. I can't wait for shorts season- no ripped knees!

And for us the zara ones have been ripping frequently. But these skinny jeans are perfect for my very skinny son. It’s hard to find pants that fit him well. So I’m continuing to buy these pants, but I hate when they tear.

yidisheh mama

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 12:49 pm
lovetobemommy wrote:
As a mother for 6 boys I found the kidichic basic pants to be the best pants out there!!
These pants are basically indestructible and don't fade like other pants they sell them for 15$ or 2 for 25$, excellent quality!
Their shabbos pants are not as strong only their weekday basic pants, they are made from thick material and double stitches, I never had to fix them!

My son ripped 2 of them pretty early on in the winter season. But he's really tough on his pants. His primark and old navy pants lasted longer than the kidichic, and his Zara basic pants are still good.

yidisheh mama

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 12:50 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
And for us the zara ones have been ripping frequently. But these skinny jeans are perfect for my very skinny son. It’s hard to find pants that fit him well. So I’m continuing to buy these pants, but I hate when they tear.

I guess different kids kill pants differently!

amother
Black

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 1:17 pm
JCrew with reinforced knees, and mayoral they’ve lasted my son 6 months and he ruins everything.

mizle10

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 2:30 pm
I find the zara ones to rip so quickly, maybe because of the super slim fit? H&M doesn’t last by us either, I buy multiple pairs of the same colour at a time cuz I know it’s only a matter of time until I toss them...

amother
White

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 12:27 pm
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
Target cat and Jack pants.

They come with a 1 year warrantee, so it's not as upsetting if they rip. And they last longer than tcp.

Can you please link which pants look good for weekday for a big boy?

zigi

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 12:36 pm
David Oliver. They went to camp and he came back with them

amother
Khaki

Post Sun, May 16 2021, 1:48 pm
Next direct

shanarishona

Post Thu, May 20 2021, 1:32 am
How do Carter’s pants compare to the ones suggested here? (Like the French terry ones)

amother
Slateblue

Post Thu, May 20 2021, 1:37 am
amother [ Khaki ] wrote:
Next direct

The very best! They come in black, navy and gray

wif

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 2:16 pm
Hagar cool18

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 2:42 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
Can you please link which pants look good for weekday for a big boy?

I just got these in regular fit. They are sold out of slim fit but these look okay on my skinny kid anyway.

https://www.target.com/p/boys-.....63735

amother
White

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 9:56 pm
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
I just got these in regular fit. They are sold out of slim fit but these look okay on my skinny kid anyway.

https://www.target.com/p/boys-.....63735

thanks, will try them

twogees

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 10:37 pm
Target! I got old navy ones and after 6 wears, they had holes already. The target ones are still in amazing condition! Target reinforces their knees which is great for boys imo
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics