Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Place to donate women's clothing in Flatbush/BP?
Previous  1  2

amother
Jade

Post Fri, Mar 26 2021, 10:43 am
I know first hand that the donations to e”y are really really used and appreciated. If you have things to send there, people go “shopping” for their whole families in Gemachs.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Mar 26 2021, 3:40 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
I know first hand that the donations to e”y are really really used and appreciated. If you have things to send there, people go “shopping” for their whole families in Gemachs.

Please let us know which organization gives gently worn clothes in Israel, from American donations.
I would love to send. The places I've given to were scammers and the other places I researched all sell clothes to thrift stores in the US for pennies per pound.

amother
Plum

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 12:57 pm
amother [ Plum ] wrote:
there will be a clothing donation collection after pesach in BY high school. They send the clothing to EY. I saw an ad about it in the torah times but I forgot the exact details. Hope to see it in the next one.

This is today in BYHS. I think it's on 15th ave but don't know what corner. 12-2.
The only thing is I think you have to pay 1$ per lb. (to help offset price of sending to EY) I don't have the ad anymore so I might be wrong- it could be it was specifically for ladies clothing you have to pay but not kids clothing.

amother
Khaki

Post Tue, Jul 20 2021, 1:50 pm
Where can you donate elegant things - better wear, Shabbos and wedding type outfits/dresses?

amother
Khaki

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 11:55 am
Bump

crbc

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 12:29 pm
I donated wedding gowns - current, mother, sister of the bride to Crown Heights gown gemach - call them to ask what they accept. 13477704136

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 4:18 pm
There are TWO gemachs that I know of in Flatbush that take ladies clothes. This is a much better option if you have nicer clothes to donate than donating for shmattas with pick purple, etc.. One is on east 13th and L (in someone's basement), the other is on Bedford between J and K (at a shul halfway). If anyone knows how to reach someone at those places, please let us know. I hesitate to post the personal phone numbers of the people affiliated there because this is a public site and I don't know if they would appreciate it.

amother
Khaki

Post Fri, Dec 31 2021, 8:39 am
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
There are TWO gemachs that I know of in Flatbush that take ladies clothes. This is a much better option if you have nicer clothes to donate than donating for shmattas with pick purple, etc.. One is on east 13th and L (in someone's basement), the other is on Bedford between J and K (at a shul halfway). If anyone knows how to reach someone at those places, please let us know. I hesitate to post the personal phone numbers of the people affiliated there because this is a public site and I don't know if they would appreciate it.

If anyone knows the exact addresses or phone numbers, it would be very helpful.

amother
Hotpink

Post Fri, Dec 31 2021, 9:50 am
Pls post if you have a number. I have a bag of clothes and few coats.

amother
SandyBrown

Post Fri, Dec 31 2021, 10:22 am
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
Pls post if you have a number. I have a bag of clothes and few coats.

1301 Avenue K side entrance through the metal gate to the gray door

That all I know for now

amother
Watermelon

Post Fri, Dec 31 2021, 10:31 am
Bump.
I could use some clothing. Size large or xl. Looking for 1 or 2 black skirts for everyday.
And for my teen girl, whatever I could get would be very appreciated.size M.

amother
Khaki

Post Fri, Feb 04 2022, 11:35 am
Bump

BH5

Post Fri, Feb 04 2022, 11:42 am
Sephardic bikur cholim on kings highway has bins outside for clothing dropoff

mindytre

Post Thu, Mar 10 2022, 7:35 am
Pick purple takes women or children clothing. They pick up and minimum 3 bags.
(201) 477-8775

amother
Hosta

Post Thu, Mar 10 2022, 8:56 am
BH5 wrote:
Sephardic bikur cholim on kings highway has bins outside for clothing dropoff
kings highway and what street?

peacock

Post Thu, Mar 10 2022, 8:58 am
I know a gemach in marine park , you can pm me for address , they send to Israel.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries