Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Tell me about Blue River

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 2:41 pm
Went to look at an apartment and looks really really nice but tell me about the crowd, what shuls the people there daven in, what kind schools the people there send to, the age group. is it more with it chassidish or more ehrlich frum...

Were chassidish but very heimish. Up hat during the week and shtreimel on shabbos. I wear a regular shaitel not covered a little past my shoulders. We speak english but mix of yiddish / english to the kids. I would probably send to Bais Avrohom when my son is the age. Would I fit in?

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 2:44 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Went to look at an apartment and looks really really nice but tell me about the crowd, what shuls the people there daven in, what kind schools the people there send to, the age group. is it more with it chassidish or more ehrlich frum...

Were chassidish but very heimish. Up hat during the week and shtreimel on shabbos. I wear a regular shaitel not covered a little past my shoulders. We speak english but mix of yiddish / english to the kids. I would probably send to Bais Avrohom when my son is the age. Would I fit in?

Yes
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries