Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Att Israeli Immas- pregnancy/ covid vaccine
Previous  1  2

amother
Salmon

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 4:28 am
Came back to update bh!
Had my beautiful healthy baby end of last week bh.
I got the vaccine at 29 and 32 weeks.

amother
Ruby

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 4:56 am
Mazal tov!!

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 10:06 am
amother [ Salmon ] wrote:
Came back to update bh!
Had my beautiful healthy baby end of last week bh.
I got the vaccine at 29 and 32 weeks.

Mazol tov! Much nachas. Thanks for updates.

Roots

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 12:25 pm
my cousin was pregant got the vaccines in her 7th or 8th month and gave birth to a healthy baby boy. having their pidyon haben on sunday

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 7:23 pm
Mazal tov thanks for sharing all great news!

busymother

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 1:38 pm
I just want to post that there are hundreds of miscarriages now happening in Israel. Drs are telling moms to keep hush. They still want people getting the vaccine. I’m so happy people here have had a positive experience b”h. But not everyone did.
Also many women are reporting issues with their periods. Cycles are going wacky and people are having really heavy cycles. Please wait a few months before getting your jab!

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 1:42 pm
busymother wrote:
I just want to post that there are hundreds of miscarriages now happening in Israel. Drs are telling moms to keep hush. They still want people getting the vaccine. I’m so happy people here have had a positive experience b”h. But not everyone did.
Also many women are reporting issues with their periods. Cycles are going wacky and people are having really heavy cycles. Please wait a few months before getting your jab!

Do you even live in Israel?

I've never seen you on that forum.

Somehow all of us who actually live here know many pregnant women who got it and all have been okay. Although I wouldn't be qualified to say that it hasn't caused any at all, and causing a few could definitely be a possibility that I wouldn't dismiss, I can say with certainty that it isn't currently causing hundreds of miscarriages as you are suggesting. These stories only pop up on imamother and in fantasy social media posts. You have to stop believing everything you read, just because it fits with your narrative.

ETA: Your previous post before this shows you definitely don't live in Israel. Please don't make up stories that you know nothing about. Thank you!

Qrose

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 1:01 am
I know of a young Israeli women that had a stillborn after taking the vaccines. As someone mentioned it has its risks and is still in its experimental stages. If you had the virus there is no rush in taking the vaccine

amother
White

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 1:46 am
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
Do you even live in Israel?

I've never seen you on that forum.

Somehow all of us who actually live here know many pregnant women who got it and all have been okay. Although I wouldn't be qualified to say that it hasn't caused any at all, and causing a few could definitely be a possibility that I wouldn't dismiss, I can say with certainty that it isn't currently causing hundreds of miscarriages as you are suggesting. These stories only pop up on imamother and in fantasy social media posts. You have to stop believing everything you read, just because it fits with your narrative.

ETA: Your previous post before this shows you definitely don't live in Israel. Please don't make up stories that you know nothing about. Thank you!

I live in Israel! And yes I know people that miscarried and people that are fine. There are risks with all medications. Miscarriage rate went skyrocketing. Ask you ob! Mine admitted it but wills ay maybe covid also caused it. Bottom line noone knows. This is all too knew.

Rappel

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 1:51 am
amother [ White ] wrote:
I live in Israel! And yes I know people that miscarried and people that are fine. There are risks with all medications. Miscarriage rate went skyrocketing. Ask you ob! Mine admitted it but wills ay maybe covid also caused it. Bottom line noone knows. This is all too knew.

Since we're all bringing colloquial evidence:

In my town, Covid correlated with a ridiculous number of miscarriages, emergency deliveries and even a stillbirth here. I'm on the vaadat hayoldot, and we hear every sad story.

But since everyone got the vaccine, the stories dropped and then disappeared.

We just had a wave of babies born in the town, and the two moms that had Covid-19 had babies with cardiovascular problems. The ones whom took the vaccine have BH healthy babies.

banana123

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 3:57 am
Rappel wrote:

In my town, Covid correlated with a ridiculous number of miscarriages, emergency deliveries and even a stillbirth here. I'm on the vaadat hayoldot, and we hear every sad story.

We just had a wave of babies born in the town, and the two moms that had Covid-19 had babies with cardiovascular problems. The ones whom took the vaccine have BH healthy babies.

I hope someone in the research world is following covid moms. That is scary.

BH I got the vaccine and I am even more grateful that I could get it while breastfeeding instead of while pregnant.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 4:16 am
I am neither pregnant nor Israeli. However, a pregnant Israeli family member hasn't taken the vaccine because her gynae said "I can't tell you not to take it..." and she read between the lines...

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 6:48 am
I know people who miscarried due to having covid. The people I know who were vaccinated during pregnancy are just fine. Some have given birth already and some are still pregnant. One got it very early in the first trimester before she knew she was pregnant. She's a medical worker so many months ago. So far all sxans normal. Pregnancy progressing normally

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 11:54 am
Rappel wrote:

Off topic but what is vaadat hayoldot?

amother
Lime

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 12:16 pm
In my (USA) community, and according to doctors and midwives that have been asked, covid has caused a significant increase in miscarriages and stillborns, as well as severe bleeding and other vascular issues at or right after birth. There is also an uprecedented amount of newborns born unwell, yet undiagnosed- some mystery cadiovascular problems. (This is according to someone high up in an organization that helps out families with sick children-rides to and from hospitals, doctor referrals, etc.)
If there were more miscarriages in Israel, as claimed, I'd vote it's from covid itself, as apposed to the vaccine, since this has been going on here before vaccine was available to American pregnant women. Covid in Israel has been hitting pregnant women alot during the same time-frame that vaccinations became common, so it may be hard to differentiate what the cause can be.
Arelative of mine in a doctor and researcher, who has put himself into the field of covid care and research since it all started. He is a smart, caring, loving person, and would never encourage his close relatives to vaccinate if he wasn't confident in it's safety- and I know he HAS been encouraging it very strongly.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics