Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Do you know anyone who got Covid twice (in the US)?
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 1:05 am
If yes, were both cases similarly serious or was first case or second case more serious?

Tia

amother
Papaya

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 1:08 am
My bil did. I think it was about the same both times.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 1:14 am
Yes. Multiple people. Some were same, some were easier, some were harder.

amother
Orange

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 1:29 am
My ten year old sister. I don’t think she had symptoms either time.

amother
Yellow

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 1:39 am
Definitely not a lot of people
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....22265

Bas Yisrael

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 3:04 am
Yes, second time worse

fleetwood

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 6:22 am
I know two people personally. Both had it worse the second time,one passed away.

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 6:53 am
Yes
And that's why I got the vaccine despite having antibodies. The RNA vaccine protects against variants better than immunity gained from infection.
I was very very sick the first time and I don't want to die and leave my children orphaned

By the way, I have been accused of being paid to promote the vaccine when I've said this. That's a bunch of nonsense. No one has paid me or offered to.

amother
Mauve

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 6:56 am
Yes, both about the same.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 7:01 am
I know 6 people who had it two times. Some had it easier the second time. The two closest people to me had it slightly harder the second time.

carnation

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 7:03 am
Someone who's in the medical field and has been involved with many covid patients told me tons of people had it twice.

amother
Royalblue

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 7:17 am
I'm curious how far apart these people had it.

fleetwood

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 7:23 am
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
I'm curious how far apart these people had it.

The one who passed away had it 3 months apart.

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 7:27 am
Where these people tested both times? I know lots of people that thought they had but where never tested, and then they got it. I don't know anyone that had two confirmed positive tests

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 8:11 am
amother [ Seagreen ] wrote:
Where these people tested both times? I know lots of people that thought they had but where never tested, and then they got it. I don't know anyone that had two confirmed positive tests

I know many people who had it twice, both times with real symptoms, and they had a positive PCR test each time. (And it was over 6 months between infections).
Some had it the same both times, others had it worse.

I also have a friend who is a nurse in a nursing home, and she said they were constantly testing all their residents, and they saw a whole bunch who had it in the beginning like last april/may time and also had antibodies in their bloodwork, who then caught it again many months later. Symptomatically, with PCR tests. (Before the vaccine was out)

mommy12

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 8:35 am
A child in my son's class had it twice. It was more than 3 months between. He was symptomatic and tested positive both times.

amother
Khaki

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 8:58 am
I never tested but lost my taste and smell twice in April then end of June. April my cold was worse and my throat was more affected, in June it was just sneezing nonstop. No fever either time. I’ve no history of allergies or of losing my taste and smell during spring/summer so I had to assume it was covid. Especially since I was exposed to other family members who had also lost their taste and smell in that time period.

elsily

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 9:17 am
Yes, second time was worse for him.

fleetwood

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 9:45 am
amother [ Seagreen ] wrote:

Yup.Both times were positive.

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 9:50 am
I know 2
One the same(that is why he tested bec felt the same) - tested positive both times.

One much worse. Ended up in hospital with heart attack second time. BH recovered- never tested positive first time but had antibodies and donated plasma 2x. In hospital when admitted tested positive both for corona and antibodies.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics