Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
PANDAS/Anxiety/Energy Healing by J. R. NY/NJ

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 2:32 am
A friend of mine recommended I try using J. R. for healing my daughters anxiety/PANDAS. I originally thought he does craniosacral work. Turns out he’s more of an energy healer but supposedly has his own unique method. I tried him once. He charges a fortune and did some strange & spooky things in my house, making himself inappropriately comfortable, (like trying to open my kitchen cabinets to find a spoon for his tea and looking around my house). I know he supposedly has a good name in the Jewish community but after having him here once; decided that I should’ve done more research. He was very into talking about himself and how amazing he his... Any info, positive or negative would be appreciated.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 9:19 am
I have a few friends who've used him. They all agree he is a total complete whacko., weird as can be. But they say he is totally amazing with his hands and they have been very successful with him.
However, from what I've heard, he's best with structural type of problems, scoliosis, mouth breathing, undescended testicles, tongue tie. I have not yet heard that he's good for energetic/emotional type of things.
Hatzlacha!

amother
Floralwhite

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 9:08 pm
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
I have a few friends who've used him. They all agree he is a total complete whacko., weird as can be. But they say he is totally amazing with his hands and they have been very successful with him.
However, from what I've heard, he's best with structural type of problems, scoliosis, mouth breathing, undescended testicles, tongue tie. I have not yet heard that he's good for energetic/emotional type of things.
Hatzlacha!
Ive heard the same about him, but as always, trust your gut and if you get creepy vibes, just stop seeing him.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 9:48 pm
Thanks for replying. My husband asked someone who is into these kind of things and he heard of him but doesn’t remember details other than he has a reputation of doing what he does well. One thing though, he asked who we want him to help & when he heard it’s my daughter, he was hysterical. Claims that it can be very dangerous for a girl as he has the power to control the body & mind, etc. and since he touches her (albeit lightly, like placing his hands under her back and moving her legs up and down), it’s very unsafe. He said women can control their minds better & its different. I didn’t talk to him directly, I want to call and hear more details but want to know if you’ve heard of this.
I also want to know how long this usually takes for results to be seen. Officially he claims that he needs 3 sessions to correct this issue and more if we wanna work on her bunions. (Which I never knew can be corrected any other way besides for surgically & I’m pretty excited about that).
I really don’t go for these kind of things but here, after seeing that professionals in the medical field were unhelpful, and hearing that he’s amazing but expensive, I decided to give it a shot.
I really want to know that I gave it the full chance (as in completing the 3 sessions). I figured that in the worst case, I would’ve flushed down some more $$ trying to help my child. But I wouldn’t take a chance on putting her in danger in any which way (wether it’s physically, mentally, emotionally or spiritually). Don’t get me wrong, I don’t have the extra $$, but the psychiatrists also charged me a fortune & they didn’t think that medicating her will help. So please, if you have more detailed feedback from your friends, etc. please keep me posted.
Also, I agree with trusting my intuition but like I mentioned above; these kind of things don’t sit with me in the first place; and I know that he specifically is a quack, so it’s hard for me to differentiate between right & wrong.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics