Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Monsey- best sheitel cutter

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 9:53 pm
looking to buy a new wig, probably a sary.

I need someone who has a good eye for fit and color, and does an excellent job cutting.

anywhere in monsey or nearby nj

silverlining3

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 9:58 pm
In general, I find the best to usually be snobby or too busy, therefore not able to give the time and attention one needs. Especially if you're not her client.

If you have a sheitel macher you always go to and she cuts well, I would advise to stick with her.

amother
Babypink

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 10:02 pm
Etty Rosen gives amazing cuts and is really nice.

amother
Red

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 10:17 pm
Also best to buy and cut by sane place

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 10:32 pm
I can not, and will not, deal with snobs. I recently moved and haven't found anyone good near me. my old sheitel macher who cut my last sheitel is great at styling and picking out the sheitel, but I didn't love the cut (she thought it was perfect and couldn't think of any way to make it better)

I need a nice person, who will treat me properly, not like a factory with a zillion people all over the place-- but shes got to have a talent for cutting

Cookiegirl

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 11:08 pm
Sandra Wigs 845-290-1698 in Spring Valley- she is great

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 12:07 am
Sandra is amazing! She does my wigs

EPL

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 5:45 pm
"Baby pink', Can you give me Ettie Rosen's number? Do you know whether she cuts shaitels that were not purchased from her?

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 5:50 pm
EPL wrote:
"Baby pink', Can you give me Ettie Rosen's number? Do you know whether she cuts shaitels that were not purchased from her?

Etty Rosen
845-282-1954
I don't know if she cuts wigs not purchased by her. But if you cut a wig wherever you purchased it, you don't pay for the cut. If you cut it elsewhere, you might end up paying a lot to get it cut.

cuffs

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 6:51 pm
Another vote for Sandra

amother
Pumpkin

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 7:47 pm
Does sandra do covered wigs as well (worn with hat or band)? What kind of clientele does she serve?

amother
Green

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 8:43 pm
Last time I was by Sandra she was fixing a chasidish ladies headpiece thing on top of her Sheitel (sorry I don’t know the lingo) so I’m pretty sure she’s good with
chasidish style wigs as well. She’s great.

amother
Coffee

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 11:05 pm
Ettie Rosen is amazing!
I got 2 wigs by her and very happy with the cut

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 11:07 pm
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
Does sandra do covered wigs as well (worn with hat or band)? What kind of clientele does she serve?

Nichy weber is great, she's hair by nichy on instagram. She works well with all length and all kinds of hats/bands

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 11:14 pm
amother [ Green ] wrote:
Last time I was by Sandra she was fixing a chasidish ladies headpiece thing on top of her Sheitel (sorry I don’t know the lingo) so I’m pretty sure she’s good with
chasidish style wigs as well. She’s great.

Sandra has a nice chassidish clientele.

amother
Wheat

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 12:09 am
cant recommend wig stylist but amazing colorist is Esti Weissman 845-893-1043.

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 12:19 am
I am very happy with Dena Appel. +1 (845) 825-4546. She is super nice, and is fantastic at cutting. She is also really good at cutting to suit your face, I’d rather wear what suits me and I’m comfortable in even if it’s not necessarily in style and she’s great with that.

amother
Beige

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 7:23 pm
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
Ettie Rosen is amazing!
I got 2 wigs by her and very happy with the cut

May I ask if you're Chassidish? Because I went to Ettie and everyone there was Chassidish and I'm not. I saw that every shaitel she was doing looked similar, but not my look at all.

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 7:36 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
May I ask if you're Chassidish? Because I went to Ettie and everyone there was Chassidish and I'm not. I saw that every shaitel she was doing looked similar, but not my look at all.

I am but my wigs are long not the short chasidish style I told her what I want and she cut it for me the way I like it

cnc

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 7:54 pm
I used Etty and my wigs are not in a chassidish style . I saw others by her that were not chassidish as well(Flatbush style )
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels