Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Long term post covid syndrome
Previous  1  2

amother
Orange

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 10:40 am
This is not being discussed more even though there are many many people suffering still is because it would show the failed policies of our leaders in certain communities who failed to implement basic guidelines (masks, social distancing). We prefer to ignore the reality that those decisions have led to and keep the perception of papal infallibility alive. Rant ended.

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 10:45 am
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
This is not being discussed more even though there are many many people suffering still is because it would show the failed policies of our leaders in certain communities who failed to implement basic guidelines (masks, social distancing). We prefer to ignore the reality that those decisions have led to and keep the perception of papal infallibility alive. Rant ended.
No it isn’t being discussed because mainstream medicine has no answers and no magic drugs to fix this and also it’ll force them to admit some things they’ve been denying for years (the connection between infections and chronic conditions) and also because they really have lost touch with what it means to be truly healthy.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 12:12 pm
My Grandmother was one of the founders of Women's League, she helped start it because she had a Special needs child and needed services. Most of the organizations in the Jewish world started because someone needed the help. Maybe you can start one.

Instead of waiting to get a slot in the Post Covid Place maybe you can find out what type of PT they do and hire a PT to do the therapy with her?

imaima

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 12:56 pm
amother [ Dodgerblue ] wrote:
And my coworker has neurological issues now...numbness and tingling in one arm, since having covid last april. The neurologist told her its from covid, and it may last forever, they dont know.
She cant hold anything important in that arm in case she drops it

My dh has the same! I haven't realized it could be from covid.

browser

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 12:57 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
Can you recommend a naturopath?

Dr donna sergi

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 1:10 pm
My daughter had similar symptoms to your daughter. It was very scary. But it cleared up spontaneously. So there is hope.

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 7:22 pm
I b"H haven't had any residual effects, however I"m throwing out the possibility that acupuncture might be helpful.
I have a relative who had a diminished sense of smell (before covid), and he regained it significantly following acupuncture.

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 7:31 pm
My teenage sister lost her sense of smell for a short time, regained it, and now everything has an awful smell, to the point that she barely eats because everything disgusts her. My parents are worried about her developing a full-blown eating disorder even though I don't think that's how it works, but who knows. She's taking stuff but so far no improvement.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics