Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Online self-paced learning

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 10:49 am
I'd like to start taking an online, self-paced degree, already having researched and located my desired option, but can't imagine how such learners stay motivated without social interaction!.. so I thought would be amazing to have a PARTNER, and I mean in-person (unless maybe remote can also work?..) doing computer work in same room as me; doesn't have to be the same course, nor even any learning at all, just quiet, productive work, which we'd both break from to interact and motivate each other at scheduled times...(yes back to REAL live school, but we can sit at opposite ends of the room if desired) I'm even ready (though pls no eye-rolling at either untraditional aspect here!) to pay a small hourly fee...Of course, our schedule would work around Jewish calendar & all, and I really don't intend to have any upper hand in the relationship due to the pay, just imagining this is a necessary compensation for others' time where I'm possibly the less- skilled student without adequate self-discipline 🤦‍♀️... Anyone interested in Brooklyn?? Or pls share other home-alone self-motivation ideas!

areal

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 8:48 pm
Bump

amother
Green

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 7:24 am
I think it would be hard to find a study buddy for online school with the exact same timetable and needs as you. The advantage of online schooling is flexibility. To have to work out your online schedule to accommodate someone else would take away the entire point of online schooling. But I wish you luck in finding someone who can meet your needs!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 8:33 am
True but, like many other matches in life, "u only need 1" Wink And hours proposed here are regular daytime hours... sounds like a nice idea actually, wishing op luck.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics