Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Did covid mess up your menstrual cycle?

Did covid mess up your cycle
Yes  
 33%  [ 22 ]
No  
 60%  [ 40 ]
Other  
 6%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 66

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 25 2021, 9:41 pm
It messed up mine. Wonder how typical this is.

mandr

Post Thu, Mar 25 2021, 10:07 pm
What do you mean by messed up?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Thu, Mar 25 2021, 10:09 pm
I don't know for sure if it's covid but mine is shorter and shorter
so difficult

amother
Blonde

Post Thu, Mar 25 2021, 11:56 pm
I usually have 30-33 day cycle les. The month I had covid my cycle was 54 days. Bh the next month was back to normal.

Elfrida

Post Fri, Mar 26 2021, 3:59 am
Any moderate to severe disease has in impact through all the body systems, including the menstrual cycle. It takes time for the body to fully recover.

amother
Lavender

Post Fri, Mar 26 2021, 4:57 am
I'm on birth control and it did weird things for me, for months after. I think it's finally back to normal now a year later finally (though I have some lung damage but that's not what we're discussing here)

amother
OP

Post Fri, Mar 26 2021, 7:11 am
mandr wrote:
What do you mean by messed up?

If you don’t know then it didn’t happen to you. Very Happy
Longer, shorter amount of days between cycles. Messed up schedule for someone who had exact schedule, etc.

acemom

Post Fri, Mar 26 2021, 2:54 pm
Definitely.

I've had really short cycles this past year.

Iymnok

Post Mon, Mar 29 2021, 5:14 am
My sister said that she and half her friends had an intense period and got sick the cycle following the vaccination.

amother
Jetblack

Post Mon, Mar 29 2021, 5:20 am
Iymnok wrote:
My sister said that she and half her friends had an intense period and got sick the cycle following the vaccination.

That happened to me!!! So weird!

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, Mar 29 2021, 10:43 pm
Mines got really heavy and I’m so sick for the first day almost flulike sick l. Never had it before not sure if it’s from Covid or premenopausal. Anyone else?

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, Mar 29 2021, 10:48 pm
I had Covid in September and didn’t bleed since. I only expected it twice cuz of back to back bc but I never had this. Even though it’s normal not to get it on bc here and there I always had at least staining. I hope I didn’t loose it.

amother
Chocolate

Post Sat, Apr 10 2021, 10:01 pm
Anyone had period twice a month, after covid?

amother
Salmon

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 4:57 am
I got my period on day 16 with covid. (That was 2 days past Mikvah. My next period occurred on schedule.
I heard many peoples cycles got messed up with covid and after the vaccine. Haven’t heard why though.

amother
Seafoam

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 5:06 am
My first period post Covid was the usual clockwork; however, the following one (and most recent) commenced on day 17. That has never happened to me before.
I wonder if the change was influenced by Covid or something monumentally distressful I experienced. Who knows?

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 6:14 am
This thread is making me think...I started taking the pill, had corona a month later, and now 6 months later have gone off the pill. In the past six months I've had only 24 days where I haven't been a niddah. I assumed I was reacting badly to the pill but I wonder if it had to do with covid.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 8:07 am
Yeah...I got pregnant Bh in the cycle I got covid. Took tons of waiting and go figure that when my body is compromised then it’ll pick that cycle to get pregnant

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Apr 11 2021, 8:08 am
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
This thread is making me think...I started taking the pill, had corona a month later, and now 6 months later have gone off the pill. In the past six months I've had only 24 days where I haven't been a niddah. I assumed I was reacting badly to the pill but I wonder if it had to do with covid.

More likely the pill

wiki

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 5:53 pm
Very interesting article on this topic:
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/0......html
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics