Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Poll: did you get/plan to get the covid vaccine?
1  2  3  Next

Did you get/plan to get the covid vaccine?
Yes  
 59%  [ 155 ]
No  
 29%  [ 77 ]
Not sure yet  
 11%  [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 261

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 11:01 am
Poll question says it all

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 11:08 am
I got fully vaccinated before Pesach and I am thrilled that I was able to, especially now that I have a kid home in quarantine due to an exposure in school. This is our first quarantine due to an actual exposure. A couple of months ago I would have been freaking out but now I'm very calm about it.

little neshamala

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 11:26 am
I got both shots. BH, very happy.

DrMom

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 12:02 pm
little neshamala wrote:
I got both shots. BH, very happy.

Same

itsmeima

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 12:03 pm
Got my first dose yesterday 🥳

amother
Blush

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 12:19 pm
I plan to eventually. I'm pregnant and havd antibodies from having covid 3.5 months ago.

My dh had his 2nd dose yesterday!

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 12:22 pm
Got both shots, and I'm extremely happy about it.

I know that nothing offers 100% immunity, but I feel like my odds are better at not getting Covid again (or at least not getting it as badly.) To me, that's worth it.

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 12:23 pm
Yes, just a matter of when. I am pregnant now and the timing is something that my OB and I have discussed.

amother
Jade

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 12:39 pm
DH, my parents, and myself were all vaccinated 2+ weeks prior to pesach. Only one DC home who is an older teen and had one dose and is very very careful. My parents were able to come to us for YT. I was so happy for my elderly parents to not spend YT alone -first YT with family in a year.

busymother

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 1:40 pm
No and don’t plan on. Side effects being reported are really scary!

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 1:59 pm
I got my 1st dose and so did my husband. We both had Covid before and he almost died, so we were really excited to get vaccinated! We had mild side effects( headache and fever) for 2 days, but honestly that's Nothing compared to fighting to breathe when you have Covid!

amother
Green

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 2:36 pm
I got all other possible vaccines (including flu shot), but sorry - not this one.
I started off hesitant, but the more I hear about weird and terminal side effects - no way! I’m not high risk and I’d rather continue social distancing and building up natural immunity with supplements, while hoping & davening for the best.

amother
Chocolate

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 4:17 pm
Had covid 3 months ago. I'll get it when I no longer have antibodies. Still waiting to see updated info if someone who had covid needs to take both shots. People are taking both at this time, but there has been some information saying you may only need one.

Crookshanks

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 6:47 pm
I'm not even considering it until I don't have antibodies.

Mommyg8

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 7:43 pm
amother [ Chocolate ] wrote:
Had covid 3 months ago. I'll get it when I no longer have antibodies. Still waiting to see updated info if someone who had covid needs to take both shots. People are taking both at this time, but there has been some information saying you may only need one.

When I called Chemed (Lakewood) they told me that if you already had covid you only need one shot.

Reality

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 7:45 pm
Getting my first shot this week. I had covid but never developed a high level of antibodies.

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 7:53 pm
Got my first one this week. Had connections with a doctor in the field in one of the top medical universities/hospitals in the US and I feel confident in my decision after discussing with him. 13 weeks pregnant.

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 9:14 pm
Scheduled for Sunday iyH.

amother
Mint

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 9:29 pm
I just got my first shot 3 hours ago and I am feeling very scared. I have a strange metallic taste and feeling in my mouth and my face feels and neck numb and has uncomfortable surges of tingling at the same time, especially on the left side. My left hand (side where shot was injected) also feels numb with surges of tingling in my wrist, also in my left ankle. I feel generally strange, like allergies are coming on (upper respiratory fullness, a slight headache, kind of out of it). Can anyone reassure me please?

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 10:01 pm
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
I just got my first shot 3 hours ago and I am feeling very scared. I have a strange metallic taste and feeling in my mouth and my face feels and neck numb and has uncomfortable surges of tingling at the same time, especially on the left side. My left hand (side where shot was injected) also feels numb with surges of tingling in my wrist, also in my left ankle. I feel generally strange, like allergies are coming on (upper respiratory fullness, a slight headache, kind of out of it). Can anyone reassure me please?

Please come back and update us when you are iyh feeling better!
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics