Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Summer uniform

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 1:56 pm
I wear these on repeat- 3-4 tee shirts with either a Black flary skirt or Jean skirt
white sneakers or black flats

I don't really get new clothes bc I guess I like less options sometimes I'll add an oversized shirt into the mix... anyone else

I feel like same as all year and shabbos 3-4 outfits on repeat

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 2:18 pm
I’m not sure what your question is..

Crookshanks

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 2:52 pm
Haha yes I own 5 black skirts and 6 t shirts and that's kinda it lol. In the winter it's the same black skirts and 7 big chunky sweaters and done. Totally feel you Very Happy

Goody2shoes

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 2:55 pm
so would u like to swap with me? ill give u my tees and you'll Smile give me yours? only if its different colors Smile then we can switch back or find someone else to switch with

Crookshanks

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 3:01 pm
I got black brown pink and white

Goody2shoes

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 3:05 pm
and I have blue pink white black and green
OP choose ure pick

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 3:06 pm
What brand are your Ts? Mine are Junees...and Monte Carlo skirts or navy or grey slinky.... that's the uniform. I have a lot of cute shorter skirts and maxi skirts and cute espadrilles and pointy slides, etc, but they sit in the closet, lol.

Goody2shoes

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 3:10 pm
I'm super into comfy in the heat so for me its slinky skirts of any stretchy material and any thin tees
shoes are any comfy sneaker types
don't feel like dressing well in 100 degree weather

Crookshanks

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 3:10 pm
I have three from Riff
One from Target
One from Serendipity
One from the Dot company
One idk

Crookshanks

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 3:11 pm
wannabamom wrote:
I'm super into comfy in the heat so for me its slinky skirts of any stretchy material and any thin tees
shoes are any comfy sneaker types
don't feel like dressing well in 100 degree weather

I like having one nice outfit I can wear to a bris or interview. I bought one for the winter that I never ended up wearing. I didn't find a nice summer outfit yet.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 3:21 pm
so interesting. I always thought of you, crookshanks as someone with a big wardrobe based on your posts! you are so good at finding stuff!

Goody2shoes

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 3:23 pm
its always easier to find things for others no crookshanks?

Crookshanks

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 3:28 pm
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
so interesting. I always thought of you, crookshanks as someone with a big wardrobe based on your posts! you are so good at finding stuff!

Lol I don't have the money to buy all that stuff! IRL I have a very simple taste so I buy what I like and then just wear it. Each season I need 7 complete outfits and I only do laundry once a week Very Happy

Crookshanks

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 3:29 pm
wannabamom wrote:
its always easier to find things for others no crookshanks?

For sure! I'm living vicariously through others Laugh
For real though I love baby and toddler clothes shopping but I can't do it for myself so I like helping people here:)

Goody2shoes

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 3:31 pm
did I mention that I hate shopping? emergency advice on this please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for others though it ends up being fun

Crookshanks

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 3:38 pm
wannabamom wrote:
did I mention that I hate shopping? emergency advice on this please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for others though it ends up being fun

So let's do this...
What do you want?

zaq

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 3:39 pm
OP, what are you after? Do you want sympathy? Fashionista advice on how to make your wardrobe more reflective of current trends? Thriftanista advice on how to expand your wardrobe without destroying your budget? Applause for your minimalism?

So-called "capsule" wardrobes consisting of a limited number of pieces, carefully selected to work with each other in (almost) unlimited combinations, are now a "thing." Enthusiasts propose either a single capsule wardrobe year-round, or separate capsule wardrobes for each season.

The number of pieces in a capsule wardrobe is arbitrarily chosen, is usually extremely small, and includes everything from underwear to jewelry to outerwear to other accessories, like purses and hair clips, that you might not even consider part of your wardrobe.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics