Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Healthy Baked egg roll recipe

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 5:39 pm
I want to make some kind of deli egg roll ( no veg my kids dont like) and I don’t want to fry.

Please can someone give me a delicious recipe. My kids r begging and I don’t have time for anything fried or complicated!!!

mha3484

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 5:53 pm
I bake eggrolls all the time. Its a favorite dinner in my house. I use sauteed vegetables with either ground meat or shredded leftover chicken. I serve with sweet and sour or duck sauce and its actually a good way to get kids to eat veggies who might be reluctant. Its crunchy finger food with a dip.

Once I make the filling I put a 1/4 of a cup in the center of an eggroll wrapper and roll it up. Once I have a pan full I brush with a good amount of oil and bake at 450 until brown and crispy.

I would think you can make deli roll using eggroll wrappers instead of puff pastry dough.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen