Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Covid vaccine side effects
1  2  3  Next

busymother

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 2:51 pm
I’m debating whether or not to get the vaccine and so scared of the side effects. Wondering if anyone successfully conceived after receiving the vaccine? has your period changed pattern(date, flow etc)? Blood clots etc...
I keep hearing of people in Israel having miscarriages and a little nervous.

imasinger

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 3:09 pm
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....17881

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 3:13 pm
busymother wrote:
I’m debating whether or not to get the vaccine and so scared of the side effects. Wondering if anyone successfully conceived after receiving the vaccine? has your period changed pattern(date, flow etc)? Blood clots etc...

I took my second Pfizer dose right before Pesach. Haven’t gotten my period since and I am ttc. Pregnancy tests negative. Waiting on results of my blood pregnancy test and davening I’m pregnant and not a messed up cycle.

(I will add that I do have PCOS and weird cycles, but I haven’t had 2 full months of nothing since I first got my period.)

elsily

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 3:15 pm
No side effects, just a sore arm for a few days.

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 3:28 pm
busymother wrote:

Yes. I conceived after the vaccine.

bh bh just came back from ob. had 3 month soon and everything looks good. so relieved to hear that heartbeat.

My dr said they have many, many patients who got the vaccine during pregnancy ( for sure over a hundred) and they have not seen a single miscarriage amongst them. ( last year march- april during covid peak they, unfortunately, saw many)

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 3:30 pm
My friend got vaccinated in December and conceived in January.
(Btw, go you for waiting to be vaccinated! There were much more stillborn and miscarriages from Covid than from the vaccine!)

amother
Ginger

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 3:46 pm
Just sore arm, cranky after the first shot, but almost nothing after the second.

My cycle went from a frustrating 24-25 days to a more tolerable 28. I hope this lasts!

miami85

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 3:55 pm
I got my 2nd dose right before pesach, got my period last week, but I am on birth control so it was somewhat in my control. So far it was fairly normal. I didn't really have any other noticeable side effects other than sore arm and maybe a bit more tired than usual and erev shabbos-pesach I felt like I was a little bit "drunk" but not so much that it affected my ability to drive and get ready for yom tov.

busymother

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 5:15 pm
Someone just sent this to me...
https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data
I think my mind is made up. Thanks all!

amother
Pearl

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 5:59 pm
I don’t think the vaccine is for everyone but I doubt the site you posted has accurate data, especially because they don’t mention which vaccine the person took.
Each person has to talk to their doctor to see the risks of the virus and of the vaccine and decide.

mig100

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 6:23 pm
busymother wrote:

Some of these stories there are rediculous

Example 1 person was in car accident on way home from getting the vaccine

Ex 2 peraon was in hospice and only given a few weeks at most to live

Ex 3. Wife said her husband suffered many heart conditions and death was not related to vaccine at all

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 6:31 pm
The period side effects are really no big deal at all. A mild fever can cause changes in the menstrual cycle.

amother
Magenta

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 6:43 pm
mig100 wrote:
Some of these stories there are rediculous

Example 1 person was in car accident on way home from getting the vaccine

Ex 2 peraon was in hospice and only given a few weeks at most to live

Ex 3. Wife said her husband suffered many heart conditions and death was not related to vaccine at all

Example one- very easily cld have suffered a symptom causing him to crash. Who knows.

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 6:47 pm
busymother wrote:

Anyone can make a website claiming things. You need someone to interpret the data- and ID which side effects we're actually from the vaccine. COVID is much worse. I hesitated on the vaccine for months and after speaking to my personal doctors, I just had my first dose.

Laiya

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 7:28 pm
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
Example one- very easily cld have suffered a symptom causing him to crash. Who knows.

Exactly. Was the accident caused by a stroke, seizure, etc. that was precipitated by the vaccine?

As for the hospice patient who died after receiving the vaccine, there have been reports of hospice patients in end-of-life stanges, sometimes even comatose, who were given the vaccine. Vaccinating such people seems cruel and inhumane imo and should not be happening.

It would be important to know if underlying heart conditions trigger more severe reactions to the vaccine. We need to know whether certain subgroups of people are more at risk.

amother
Magenta

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 8:02 pm
Laiya wrote:
Exactly. Was the accident caused by a stroke, seizure, etc. that was precipitated by the vaccine?

As for the hospice patient who died after receiving the vaccine, there have been reports of hospice patients in end-of-life stanges, sometimes even comatose, who were given the vaccine. Vaccinating such people seems cruel and inhumane imo and should not be happening.

It would be important to know if underlying heart conditions trigger more severe reactions to the vaccine. We need to know whether certain subgroups of people are more at risk.

I know right! The hospice vaccinations turn me off so much. They don’t need extra suffering and their bodies can’t take it.

DrMom

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 8:17 pm
My side-effect = sore arm for <24 hrs.

Nothing else.

rmbg

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 8:20 pm
Hospice vaccinations is pure cruelty.

DrMom

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 8:21 pm
rmbg wrote:
Hospice vaccinations is pure cruelty.

Why??

amother
Magenta

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 8:27 pm
DrMom wrote:
Why??

Why? Do you know what hospice is? I shd assume so. Is there a good reason for injecting ppl on their deathbeds?
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics