Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Covid vaccine side effects
Previous  1  2  3  Next

DrMom

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 11:33 pm
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
Why? Do you know what hospice is? I shd assume so. Is there a good reason for injecting ppl on their deathbeds?

One can argue it is not a cost-effective measure because if they get covid then oh well, they would have died soon anyway.

But that sounds more cruel than vaccinating these people against covid.

notshanarishona

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 11:37 pm
I got dizzy about 60 minutes after the vaccine and had to pull over and stop driving. I could see how it could have caused an accident if I hadn’t stopped.

Laiya

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 11:43 pm
DrMom wrote:
One can argue it is not a cost-effective measure because if they get covid then oh well, they would have died soon anyway.

There were reports of people who were expected to die within days, given the vaccine. There was no justification for vaccinating them.

amother
Magenta

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 11:45 pm
DrMom wrote:

I disagree. There is a much higher chance of them dying from the vaccine due to their frail state than of them catching covid if the health workers are all supposed to be vaccinated anyway. I see it comparable to vaccinating newborns- no compassion

amother
Powderblue

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 11:50 pm
You can go to the actual Vaers website.
So many reports
So many doctors warning about effects
No way to know long term effects.
This is an experiment.

DrMom

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 11:55 pm
I disagree. There is a much higher chance of them dying from the vaccine due to their frail state than of them catching covid if the health workers are all supposed to be vaccinated anyway. I see it comparable to vaccinating newborns- no compassion

If everyone with whom they are in contact is vaccinated, then it seems unnecessary. What about visiting family? I assume this way their unvaccinated family can visit them in their moments of greatest need. So one could just as easily argue that *not* vaccinating terminal patients is also callous and cruel. Also, serious side effects from the vaccine are rare.

Not sure what the right answer is.

Anyway, we are derailing OP'S thread. Perhaps you want to start a spin-off?

DrMom

Post Thu, Apr 22 2021, 12:02 am
busymother wrote:
Someone just sent this to me...
https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data
I think my mind is made up. Thanks all!

Assuming this data is accurate, these absolute numbers are meaningless. It is only meaningful if reported as a percentage of those vaccinated.

If you do that, you can see that the risks are extremely low.

amother
Slateblue

Post Thu, Apr 22 2021, 12:06 am
DrMom wrote:
Assuming this data is accurate, these absolute numbers are meaningless. It is only meaningful if reported as a percentage of those vaccinated.

Yup, for millions of people vaccinated, these are better numbers than Covid! Halevai

busymother

Post Thu, Apr 22 2021, 8:35 am
I’m reading a lot of testimonials of people who’s decidual cast came out after a few days of heavy bleeding... sorry the risk just ain’t worth it for a virus with 99.9% recovery rate.

amother
Amethyst

Post Thu, Apr 22 2021, 8:39 am
I got vaccinated on the same day with the same batch of Moderna as my parents. First shot we had sore arms and that's it. Second shot my mom just had a sore arm, my father had a fever and chills overnight but was fine the next day, and I had a sore arm and some body aches for a couple of days (although it was right before Pesach so those aches might have had a different source!). Oh, and I got my period exactly on schedule after both shots.

amother
Apricot

Post Thu, Apr 22 2021, 8:42 am
Having Covid itself messed with my cycle
Caused a miscarriage for an acquaintance
Caused a family member to have a very complicated pregnancy (a lot of spotting, almost lost the baby multiple times)

The vaccine did not cause spotting or mess with my cycle. I had a sore arm and some fever and chills for a day after my first vaccine.

amother
Rose

Post Thu, Apr 22 2021, 8:44 am
mig100 wrote:
Some of these stories there are rediculous

Example 1 person was in car accident on way home from getting the vaccine

Ex 2 peraon was in hospice and only given a few weeks at most to live

Ex 3. Wife said her husband suffered many heart conditions and death was not related to vaccine at all

And yet, in Covid times before the vaccine, they’d all be listed as “Covid deaths”.
See why smart people are having a hard time trusting?

amother
Cerulean

Post Thu, Apr 22 2021, 8:46 am
My parent got moderna and got covid 2.5 weeks later. Was hospitalized. When I asked how it's possible, the doctors just shrugged their shoulders. Bh ok now

amother
Rose

Post Thu, Apr 22 2021, 8:49 am
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
My parent got moderna and got covid 2.5 weeks later. Was hospitalized. When I asked how it's possible, the doctors just shrugged their shoulders. Bh ok now

I know someone else who got Covid 6 weeks after TWO vaccines

amother
Silver

Post Thu, Apr 22 2021, 1:29 pm
I know right! The hospice vaccinations turn me off so much. They don’t need extra suffering and their bodies can’t take it.

disgusting! Defeats the whole point of Hospice!

amother
Wheat

Post Thu, Apr 22 2021, 4:38 pm
Laiya wrote:
There were reports of people who were expected to die within days, given the vaccine. There was no justification for vaccinating them.

$$$$

Sammi1195

Post Thu, Apr 22 2021, 4:53 pm
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:
I don’t think the vaccine is for everyone but I doubt the site you posted has accurate data, especially because they don’t mention which vaccine the person took.
Each person has to talk to their doctor to see the risks of the virus and of the vaccine and decide.

That information was from the CDC ....

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, Apr 22 2021, 5:08 pm
busymother wrote:
I’m reading a lot of testimonials of people who’s decidual cast came out.

TMI TMI TMI TMI I regret googling that term Puke Puke Puke Puke

Laiya

Post Thu, Apr 22 2021, 7:01 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
disgusting! Defeats the whole point of Hospice!

This. Patients choose hospice because they don't want further medical intervention. It's hard to see how vaccinating them can be construed as carrying out their intent.

Sammi1195

Post Thu, Apr 22 2021, 7:31 pm
DrMom wrote:

I don’t understand how anyone could feel completely confident with these practically untested vaccines, especially when giving it to certain populations like children, pregnant women, people with autoimmune disorders etc.

After only a few months on the market, one of the three vaccines on the US market have been removed. There are also some strange & dangerous side affects being reported, with more emerging.

Everyone has to do what’s right for them but I certainly understand people that want to hit the pause button on getting this vaccine so quickly.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics