Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Caliber 3 Israel

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 23 2019, 9:44 am
Has anyone been there? They have a program called "shooting adventure" (two hours) about counterterrorism and they have a newer program called "survival and navigation"(half day). Has anyone done this second program? The shooting one is much cheaper (about 130 per person compared to 275) but one of the people going already went to that one. Is the survival & navigation that amazing that it's worth it? What did you actually do? TIA!

Kumphort

Post Mon, Dec 23 2019, 11:23 am
Never done the second program but have done the first program 2x. Took my 2 boys at different times and the Experience with different instructors at different times was totally different

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 23 2019, 12:29 pm
Kumphort wrote:
Never done the second program but have done the first program 2x. Took my 2 boys at different times and the Experience with different instructors at different times was totally different

Thank you! Can you please tell me more about it?

amother
Coral

Post Mon, Dec 23 2019, 7:51 pm
following

would really like to know -- interested in the shooting but what is really going on in the program

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 22 2021, 10:26 am
Bump, because we're trying to plan a trip to Israel : ) and we're also especially interested in the survival and navigation program
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics