Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Tell me about... (Game)
  Previous  1  2  3 65  66  67 102  103  104  Next

Ima Piano

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 10:12 am
I live in a condo with 6 apartments that were all built and designed the same way. Same tiles and cabinets and bathrooms and etc. I'm glad I was able to choose the closets/bedroom set/& how I wanted to lay out certain things. I like to keep little things on the counter like 2 little birds or a cookie jar in the corner or a bottle of soap and a diffuser in the bathroom. Its the little things that make things homey and I'm glad I was able to do that.

Tell me about your makeup- what kind do you make/what do you wear every day as opposed to weddings/if you wear. Etc

Tof Umachol

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 11:54 am
Ima Piano wrote:

Tell me about your makeup- what kind do you make/what do you wear every day as opposed to weddings/if you wear. Etc

On a daily basis I don't wear any makeup. I do use excellent moisturizer, lip balm and hand cream. I sometimes wear nail polish.
When going out to a wedding or similar occasion I wear lipstick, eyeliner and eyeshadow, and sometimes mascara and blush. Even then I do not go for the dramatic or heavily made-up look.

Tell me about something you wish you had known when you were younger.

Ima Piano

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 11:59 am
I wish I would've known who makes the perfect friend.

Tell me about your plans for the day

Tof Umachol

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 1:42 pm
Ima Piano wrote:

Tell me about your plans for the day

My day is nearly over by now. But it included work until early afternoon, helping kids with homework, a shift at my mother's, and hopefully I'll still manage an evening walk with dh before folding laundry and conking out.

Tell me about a pleasant childhood memory.

simcha4

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 7:42 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
My day is nearly over by now. But it included work until early afternoon, helping kids with homework, a shift at my mother's, and hopefully I'll still manage an evening walk with dh before folding laundry and conking out.

Tell me about a pleasant childhood memory.

Sliding down the banistairs from the 4th floor down, with my siblings and cousins!!!
Climbing over the banistairs to the other side, (where there's the drop down to the ground floor!!!) placing our feet between the rails, and walking down 4 flights like that!!

shhhhh!!!! don't tell my Mummy. Very Happy
Warning!!! Do not try this at home!!! Wink

Tell me about what dairy food, cake, goodies, you usually prepare for Shavous?

salt

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 5:43 am
simcha4 wrote:
Sliding down the banistairs from the 4th floor down, with my siblings and cousins!!!
Climbing over the banistairs to the other side, (where there's the drop down to the ground floor!!!) placing our feet between the rails, and walking down 4 flights like that!!

shhhhh!!!! don't tell my Mummy. Very Happy
Warning!!! Do not try this at home!!! Wink

Tell me about what dairy food, cake, goodies, you usually prepare for Shavous?

I make cheese cake and buy dairy ice cream. We eat meat meals though. Dairy is just for kiddush.

Tell me about the different places you have lived in.

simcha4

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 6:32 am
salt wrote:
I make cheese cake and buy dairy ice cream. We eat meat meals though. Dairy is just for kiddush.

Tell me about the different places you have lived in.

England. Yerushalayim. Tzefas. Ramat Shlomo.

Tell me about the nicest compliment someone gave you.

Tof Umachol

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 12:48 am
simcha4 wrote:

Tell me about the nicest compliment someone gave you.

I went to the hospital to be with my sister when she was having a difficult labor (and her husband was being less than supportive). When my mother heard I was there she said "I can die happy knowing you girls are there for each other." (She didn't - may Hashem grant her health and happiness for many years!)

Tell me about a missed opportunity.

dankbar

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 1:46 am
When my gmom came home from hospital before Pesach & went to an old age home, for hospice care ( which was unbeknownst to me) I missed visiting on first days yom tov & was planning on shabbos chol hamoad, but erev shabbos chol hamoad, she passed on.

What special thing would you do for a family member that comes home from hospital?

Ima Piano

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 9:34 am
Make them a meal and help them stock up their fridge/freezer.

Tell me when your usually on imamother

singleagain

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 9:54 am
In the morning to wake myself up
At night before I go to sleep
And any other point during the day that I have time and see a notification of an email thread that I'm following

Tell me about a computer fail that you've had like when the computer messes something up

simcha4

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 10:23 pm
singleagain wrote:
In the morning to wake myself up
At night before I go to sleep
And any other point during the day that I have time and see a notification of an email thread that I'm following

Tell me about a computer fail that you've had like when the computer messes something up

"Singleagain," I missed you. I'm happy you're back.

I don't think I'll ever forget the time my computer broke and deleted everything, literally everything, that I'd worked on and saved!!! I was shellshocked. Took me some time to "wake up". Unfortunately all the stuff couldn't be retrieved. At that time I didn't know about back-ups.

Tell me about a humorous misunderstanding, miscommunication, you had with someone.

singleagain

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 10:33 pm
simcha4 wrote:
"Singleagain," I missed you. I'm happy you're back.

I don't think I'll ever forget the time my computer broke and deleted everything, literally everything, that I'd worked on and saved!!! I was shellshocked. Took me some time to "wake up". Unfortunately all the stuff couldn't be retrieved. At that time I didn't know about back-ups.

Tell me about a humorous misunderstanding, miscommunication, you had with someone.

Today was just a crazy day at work I didn't even get to chat with my friend like I usually do

Ooff that's so horrible that I remember when I was in fourth grade and my best friend moved to Israel and I typed up a letter because I didn't have the best handwriting (still don't) And I lost the whole letter I was so so upset Major hugs

I got a weird text message from a former manager at my store asking me to do move money from one account to the other If I texted him that I think it was the wrong message and then I got another message and then I realized his wife has the same name as me and he was texting my number instead of her by accident. And then like the next week it happened again He asked to borrow my car and I was like well I don't mind but... And then I realize that he had meant to send that text to his wife again hasn't happened since then I thought it was very amusing

Tell me about a moment that you would freeze in time if you could

Ima Piano

Post Thu, Apr 22 2021, 10:03 am
The last time I saw my grandmother before she passed away. I wish I could freeze that moment and frame it and hang it.

Tell me about what kind of person you are? Hot? Cold? Personality wise?

singleagain

Post Thu, Apr 22 2021, 10:09 am
I like to think of myself as open and welcoming and non-judgmental I'm not sure how you would define the hot coat with that I feel like either what is extremes that I don't want to be

Tell me about the last song you listened to

Ima Piano

Post Thu, Apr 22 2021, 10:34 am
Oto hayum accapella by moshe ben guzi

Tell me about sefira

singleagain

Post Thu, Apr 22 2021, 10:47 am
I don't know why but I've always loved to count and bh this year I am still on track

Tell me about a time that you made a tiny error that had big consequences
... Example sometimes when I invert a couple numbers my invoice is off by a lot and I have to spend like a good half hour searching for the issue

Ima Piano

Post Thu, Apr 22 2021, 2:53 pm
I told someone that they can work with another child when technically this therapist is legally not allowed to so oops she won't get paid for 2 hours but we worked it out.

Tell me about coffee drinks

Lovable

Post Thu, Apr 22 2021, 3:41 pm
Ima Piano wrote:
I told someone that they can work with another child when technically this therapist is legally not allowed to so oops she won't get paid for 2 hours but we worked it out.

Tell me about coffee drinks

Coffee drinks are my go to. I have my iced coffee every day no matter the time of year. And I just found the Coke with Coffee that Ive been looking for since I first tasted it in Israel! (at Walmart)
Yum! you should try it
Tell me about your favorite food

singleagain

Post Thu, Apr 22 2021, 4:51 pm
Pizza without a doubt I love pizza thin crust lots of sauce lots of cheese preferably with olives green and black on it I'm not really a big fan of any other toppings I don't know why

Tell me about an interesting tidbit from history for example

Did you know that the reason Nimrod is a slang term for idiot is because in the 1940s bugs Bunny called Elmer fudd Nimrod as he was in it was supposed to be a joke about how Elmer fudd is a hunter but because Elmer fudd is not the smartest Hunter it got and bugs Bunny's accent it got slurred into Nimrod

so your turn tell me something fun like that
Page 66 of 104   Previous  1  2  3 65  66  67 102  103  104  Next Recent Topics