Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
What has inspired you in life

tree of life

Post Fri, Apr 23 2021, 1:16 am
I was in SEM when I was 16 in a France I did not no the language etc I was extremely homesick and I was in the playground and a lady /teacher of a different grade came up to me and said to me what's my name and I told her she asked me do I want to come to her house I Said yes (this was 32 years ago )
I went to her house she sat me down to a bowl of chicken soup with vegetables in and I then came to her each Sunday etc for her that was left over chicken soup but for me it was a bowl of hugs
To this day anytime I get call from arm girls to come for shabbos I mostly say yes as I no the feeling of needing food hug
Today is the first time in year and half in having 7 Sem girls I can't wait to give them the hugs they need please share your things that changed your life

amother
Chartreuse

Post Fri, Apr 23 2021, 8:39 am
For me, it is reading stories of women who have gone through complicated pregnancies and births and are still so positive about it.
I struggle during my pregnancies and reading other people's stories inspires me about the greatness of bringing a child into the world.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational