Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Tehillim for Rivka bas Shoshana (age 14)
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Indigo

Post Mon, Feb 08 2021, 8:51 pm
You’ve been on my mind all throughout
So happy for any good news!

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, Feb 08 2021, 8:57 pm
Refua sheleima!

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 8:27 am
Refuah sheleima

GetReal

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 11:46 am
We are davening and hoping for besuros tovos b'korov!

amother
Wheat

Post Thu, Feb 11 2021, 10:52 pm
How is she doing?

cbsp

Post Fri, Feb 12 2021, 12:38 am
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
How is she doing?

From Rivkah's father Feb 9, '21

Update: The extubation was successful and she continues to breath on her own with suplemental oxygen. She continues to make progress towards discharge from the hospital. She is struggling valiantly to overcome the various hurdles and is in good spirits. Please continue to daven for her as she needs a lot of siyatah dishmayah to get over all the necessary hurdles.
On a personal note, these tehillim groups give us a lot of chizuk. Rivka thought it was so beautiful that so many people were saying tehillim for her. Sometimes when I need to perk myself up I look at the numbers clicking off and it lifts my spirits immensely. Sometimes I scroll through the names and I am so touched by who I see. I wish I could thank each and every one of you personally... from the bottom of our hearts.

And from her father Feb 10
Rivka had a good day. No advances, no setbacks. Just healing.

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Feb 12 2021, 9:52 am
BH!
I am heartened that she's in good spirits. May she have a continued refuas hanefesh along with refuas haguf.

little neshamala

Post Wed, Feb 17 2021, 11:35 am
Any update?

cbsp

Post Wed, Feb 17 2021, 11:36 am
Update from her father, Feb 17, '21:

With G-ds help Rivka will be discharged from Albany Medical Center today and head to Childrens specialized in New Brunswick. Her brother (and a close family friend) are on the way with the ambulance.
She is doing much better. She still has a little more healing to do but she is ready to move on to the next stage. Learning how to live with her new reality. Thank you for all your prayers and support.

Rivka _s Shoshana

amother
Powderblue

Post Wed, Feb 17 2021, 11:50 am
So she is able to move her arms?
BH that she is up to this stage of being discharged at least. I hope she is feeling okay physically and emotionally. Her parents should have continued strength to be there for her.

cbsp

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 9:59 am
Update from her father Feb 22, '21:

Rivka is doing well in Childrens Specialized Hospital. She continues to improve and heal. She is in good spirits and is working hard at rehab. Your continued tfilos are working wonders and are much appreciated. Unfortunately, due to covid visitors arent allowed. We are getting excited for Purim...Rivka is going to be speedy Gonzales and her sister is going to be slow poke Rodriguez.

cbsp

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 7:36 am
Update from her father Mar 1, '21:

Rivka continues to progress here at the rehab. There is progress on many fronts. Tremendous chasdei Hashem!

She is regaining her voice that she lost from the intubation and can now have conversations. She is able to sit in a chair for prolonged periods without her blood pressure dropping. And she continues to gain strength in her right arm (which evidently had its own independant injury which should heal.)

Her lungs are completely healed and she breaths on her own without any issues. Most importantly, her spirits are great and she is full of happiness and joy. Her emuna and bitachon are something to see.

They say she will need another two months of rehab but I hope she proves them wrong. There is no doubt that all your tfillos played an major role in her recovery so far and will continue to do so going forward. We are very grateful.

Mothers

Post Mon, Mar 01 2021, 7:54 am
B”H! Will keep davening. Thanks for the update.

cbsp

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 6:30 pm
Update from her father Mar 8, '21:

Rivka continues to get stronger every day. Slow and steady she improves the strength in her arms and her voice gets stronger and stronger. Her spirit is undaunted and she is an inspiration to watch. Thank you for your continued tfilos for Rivka _s Shoshana

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Mar 18 2021, 8:54 pm
Thank you so much for these updates. She continues to be at the top of my tehillim list.

amother
Wheat

Post Sun, Apr 25 2021, 8:50 pm
How is Rivka doing?

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Apr 25 2021, 11:43 pm
Ditto, any updates on how she is doing?

cbsp

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 12:19 am
I haven't seen updates on the Tehillim group (tehillim is still being said round the clock, along with sign ups for being mafrish challah and saying shir hashirim at candle lighting).

I did see this on April 8 on a community email:

Rivka is still in Rehab and will hopefully be coming home early May.

I don't know if anything has changed in the interim... May she have continued refuos...

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 8:05 am
Thank you. I'm still davening.

cbsp

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 9:38 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
Thank you. I'm still davening.

Her family really appreciates all the tefillos.
Page 3 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed