Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Tell me about... (Game)
  Previous  1  2  3 66  67  68 102  103  104  Next

Ima Piano

Post Fri, Apr 23 2021, 8:27 am
An interesting tidbit is that I don't enjoy history. (Sorry 😞)

Tell me about your sister

singleagain

Post Fri, Apr 23 2021, 9:16 am
Ima Piano wrote:
An interesting tidbit is that I don't enjoy history. (Sorry 😞)

Tell me about your sister

I never thought I enjoyed history either until I started reading Uncle John's bathroom readers and it was presented in a funny ridiculous kind of way like you know random the trivia that you know it was different I definitely recommend giving Uncle John's a try

My sister is pretty awesome she's 5 years younger than me and hell of a lot braver than me She lives in Israel she's married for 2 years and she's just really awesome she's really great with kids She seems to have endless patients she's very kind very warm and honestly I am lucky to have her as a sister

Something I actually found out later was when I was getting divorced she was just starting her year in Israel and apparently she actually asked my mom if she should come home and my mom told her no ... And I agree that no because I would have been upset if she would have missed her year in Israel for me especially since there was nothing she could do but the fact that she offered touches me so deeply

Tell me about your community Why do you live where you live about your community Why do you live where you live

Lovable

Post Fri, Apr 23 2021, 1:04 pm
singleagain wrote:
I never thought I enjoyed history either until I started reading Uncle John's bathroom readers and it was presented in a funny ridiculous kind of way like you know random the trivia that you know it was different I definitely recommend giving Uncle John's a try

My sister is pretty awesome she's 5 years younger than me and hell of a lot braver than me She lives in Israel she's married for 2 years and she's just really awesome she's really great with kids She seems to have endless patients she's very kind very warm and honestly I am lucky to have her as a sister

Something I actually found out later was when I was getting divorced she was just starting her year in Israel and apparently she actually asked my mom if she should come home and my mom told her no ... And I agree that no because I would have been upset if she would have missed her year in Israel for me especially since there was nothing she could do but the fact that she offered touches me so deeply

Tell me about your community Why do you live where you live about your community Why do you live where you live

I live where I do because this is where I was born & raised, though I think we will move one day in the future.
Tell me about your scariest dental experience

Goody2shoes

Post Fri, Apr 23 2021, 1:08 pm
anytime I need to go! often unfortunately its for root canals
tell me about your most interesting Shabbos guest

simcha4

Post Sat, Apr 24 2021, 9:06 pm
wannabamom wrote:
anytime I need to go! often unfortunately its for root canals
tell me about your most interesting Shabbos guest

2 pigeons! apparently they'd entered through an open window and then couldn't remember their way out.
Animals and creatures are muktza on Shabbos so my husband couldn't catch them and let them fly from his hands out the open window. After trying to guide them to the window, with hand waving, to no avail, we let them be b/c could see they were scared.
They were in the guest room which wasn't being used that Shabbos, b'H.
Later, dh checked the room but couldn't find them, we assumed, more hoped, they'd left via the open window.

Tell me about a hobby you very much enjoy doing.

Ima Piano

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 2:11 pm
I love to write and play piano (is that a surprise)

Whats ur favorite drink

simcha4

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 2:20 pm
Ima Piano wrote:
I love to write and play piano (is that a surprise)

Whats ur favorite drink

Hot - coffee. Cold - water.

TM about your most favorite Shabbos outfit.

Goody2shoes

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 2:24 pm
all the ones that don't fit me anymore Sad
tell me about your most stressful moment

simcha4

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 2:34 pm
wannabamom wrote:
all the ones that don't fit me anymore Sad
tell me about your most stressful moment

When a double door heavy top kitchen cupboard suddenly fell off the wall and crashed to the floor. It happened on a Shabbos. Less than a minute before it happened one of my daughters had been standing on the exact same spot where it fell.
WHEW!!!!

Tell me about what you do on long Shabbosim?

Lovable

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 3:00 pm
simcha4 wrote:
When a double door heavy top kitchen cupboard suddenly fell off the wall and crashed to the floor. It happened on a Shabbos. Less than a minute before it happened one of my daughters had been standing on the exact same spot where it fell.
WHEW!!!!

Tell me about what you do on long Shabbosim?

I Sleep! And sleep some more. And read in between
Bliss
Tell me about your long summer Fridays

Goody2shoes

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 3:18 pm
relaxing cuz I have all the time in the world
tell me about your family bbq/picnic

simcha4

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 3:24 pm
We choose a park and then find a shady spot. Get together with our married children, children still at home, and grandchildren, ke'h. The men do the barbecuing. Chicken wings. Kebab. Chicken cutlets. Sausages. Everyone brings something. Pitot. Sour cucumbers. Chummus. Techina. Regular salad. Canned corn. Ketchup. Disposable plates, cups, tablecloth, forks. Drinks. Serviettes. We have a great time, b'H. Adults chatting and laughing. Children running around. Delicious food. Babies babbling to each other in their language.
After we've cleaned up and made sure the coals are cold, we go on the mitkanim, or play ball, or skipping.
And then, before leaving, each time we say, "it was great, we should do it more often, like once a month."
Which doesn't usually happen Smile

Tell me about a most recent family simcha.

salt

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 7:07 am
Cousin's engagement. We don't have a big family, so every simcha is a big deal and very much looked forward to.

Tell me about the view from the window where you are sitting now.

singleagain

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 7:35 am
See for yourself

Tell me about your shampoo

simcha4

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 8:52 am
singleagain wrote:
See for yourself

Tell me about your shampoo

Wow! Beautiful. Like a painting.
Does the greenery spread further?
And what a lovely color sky. Almost like the light blue magnificence of the sky in Israel.
Is that you I see waving from a window? Wink I just waved back.
Is this from where you work or from your home?
I love views. Thanks for sharing.

Delicious aroma. Brand name -"Hawai"

Tell me about what kind of fish you cook for Shabbos?

singleagain

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 9:41 am
That was a view form home. My bathroom window actually... Upstairs... My office doesn't have windows... It's hard.

We do a lot of salmon for shabbos. I think it's usually just a little pepper salt splash lemon juice on top of the salmon baked uncovered 20 minutes actually what we do is we set the timer for 7 minutes and look at it and put it in for like another 3 minutes and look at it because if you just do it for 20 straight you know just to make sure because it's salmon sits too long then apparently it gets not exactly sure what it gets but it it it's we like it very nice and crispy

I also steal the gefilte fish ends from the deli that they don't otherwise sell.

Tell me about a most useful impulse purchase

simcha4

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 9:05 pm
singleagain wrote:
That was a view form home. My bathroom window actually... Upstairs... My office doesn't have windows... It's hard.

We do a lot of salmon for shabbos. I think it's usually just a little pepper salt splash lemon juice on top of the salmon baked uncovered 20 minutes actually what we do is we set the timer for 7 minutes and look at it and put it in for like another 3 minutes and look at it because if you just do it for 20 straight you know just to make sure because it's salmon sits too long then apparently it gets not exactly sure what it gets but it it it's we like it very nice and crispy

I also steal the gefilte fish ends from the deli that they don't otherwise sell.

Tell me about a most useful impulse purchase

Since we're financially hard off, I don't buy on impulse.
Before we purchase anything, we think if we really need it? If it fits into the month's budget?

TMA What type of sheitel do you wear? Custom? Human-hair? Human hair mixed with synthetic? Synthetic? Other?

scruffy

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 10:11 pm
It's human hair and currently one huge knot.

Tell me about the household task you push off the longest.

Goody2shoes

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 10:30 pm
Without a doubt the dishes
Tell me about the cheesecake you plan on making for yomtov

GrowingUp

Post Thu, May 06 2021, 10:35 pm
I have one in my freezer from Purim. Don’t tell anyone.

Tell me about your go to comfort food.
Page 67 of 104   Previous  1  2  3 66  67  68 102  103  104  Next Recent Topics