Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
How to find a dress I saw on alipicks

aimhabanim

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 10:40 pm
On amazon or ebay. I really like a dress I saw for dd just not sure that it will be long enough so I would like to order from some place that I could return it

ra_mom

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 10:43 pm
Post a picture and text description. We'll try to help.

aimhabanim

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 10:46 pm
Thanks so much!!! I don't know how to post a pic but it's the denim pocket dress and two tone denim dress

ra_mom

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 11:37 pm
I wouldn't know how to search for those -sorry! But if you're looking for denim dresses I can try to help.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 12:06 am
Ali picks had a cute two tone denim dress with coordinating tshirts that they manufactured with the alipicks label. If that's what you are looking for I don't think you will find it anywhere other than aliexpress

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 12:17 am
Quote:
Ali picks had a cute two tone denim dress with coordinating tshirts that they manufactured with the alipicks label. If that's what you are looking for I don't think you will find it anywhere other than aliexpress

Right. These Ali sellers are creating clothing for the frum consumer. You won't be able to find those items on Amazon

jayle

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 2:18 am
I just received the two tone denim one for my girls, it's really cute. Go according to the measurements chart. Both of my daughters are slim, but the dress is A line so would fit most sizes.
The length is exactly as it says on the chart, so measure a dress that you already have.
I personally found it a drop on the long side.

aimhabanim

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 8:32 am
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:

Ok. Now I understand thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics