Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Miami one day

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 9:52 am
Hi everyone,

I know there's a lot of threads about Miami, and Florida in general. I'm just wondering if someone can help me with tips for a one day trip.
I'm flying in early AM, and out in the evening.
I think I'd like to book a hotel on the beach just so I can take a two or three hour nap, and then go out to the beach. I'm open to other suggestions. I also think maybe the taxi from the airport to the hotel plus hotel fees may not be worth it.
Any tips on how to make the most of my day? Should I skip the beach and do other activities?

amother
Slateblue

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 9:53 am
Tell us more. What time is your flight and what time do you get in? What airport are you flying into? What beach were you thinking of? What time is your flight out?

Oh and cost aside most hotels don’t let you check in till 4pm so the timing may not work

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 10:28 am
I'm flying into Miami (MIA). I would check in for the night before, say I book for Monday night and just instead of arriving in the evening I'd just arrive at 4AM so I can take a nap and wake up for sunrise on the beach.

I think I'd like to be near Wynwood as the art there looks really nice, so I assume the beach closest would be South Beach.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics