Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Hashem has very unique sense of humor
Previous  1  2

Chayalle

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 12:53 pm
Just sending along some hugs! You need to take care of yourself OP!
It's amazing that you are injecting humor into the situation.
You sound like such a positive person. But you really must take care of you.

aimhabanim

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 1:04 pm
Wishing you tons of Bracha hatzlachah and gezunt!!!!

Crookshanks

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 1:30 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
iyh, it will all pass, but like a kidney stone.

OP, I know your situation is not funny, but you are making me laugh Smile
I hope things calm down soon and everyone feels well.
Hug

iyar

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 1:56 pm
OP how are you?
Just read your story and wondering how you're managing.
Amazing you can see the humor in it.

tweety1

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 3:36 pm
iyar wrote:
OP how are you?
Just read your story and wondering how you're managing.
Amazing you can see the humor in it.

Was thinking the same. I dunno how she can give this thread a title humor. I don't find it humorous at all. But if that's her attitude she's nothing but amazing.

imasinger

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 3:41 pm
That's a lot, all at once.

Refuah shleimah, and even though you're clearly the resilient type, it's okay to let go and cry if you need to, as well.

Hug

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 3:50 pm
It's not humorous and I'm not finding it funny. But like they say "fake it till you make it.". When you smile and joke, it actually makes you feel better. We always have to find the good in every day otherwise we'd really go crazy.

I will come back one day iyh and update when I have some good news to share .

Imasinger, you think I haven't cried? I cried so much, I have no tears left (if that's possible). I think I lost some water weight from crying so much.

amother
Khaki

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 3:56 pm
Op I remember your story. So happy the hemorrhaging was taken care of but I’m sorry you’re still dealing with your mc. You deserve a month long nap.

iyar

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 4:00 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
It's not humorous and I'm not finding it funny. But like they say "fake it till you make it.". When you smile and joke, it actually makes you feel better. We always have to find the good in every day otherwise we'd really go crazy.

I will come back one day iyh and update when I have some good news to share .

Imasinger, you think I haven't cried? I cried so much, I have no tears left (if that's possible). I think I lost some water weight from crying so much.

Totally agree with you OP about having to try to find something good in all the craziness.
So glad you stopped by to let us know you're okay, and hoping you can come back with the good news you promised to share very Very soon. We're all waiting and davening for that day together with you.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 9:58 am
so, just to add to all the fun. yesterday, my bathroom sink was backing up so I couldnt use my washing machine. bh, I got someone to come early this morning and its all good, but now im stuck in a pile of laundry taller than me.

then, I dropped my phone (for the thousanth time) (is that even a word?) and shattered the whole screen. so now every time I try to tap something, the broken glass makes something else tap. ok, so we ordered a new phone, but its coming on friday (how spoiled are we that everything must come next day, or better yet, same day?).

and now, because my baby has rsv, my mother is afraid to watch my kids today when I go to my appt for a pre-op intake before my d&c. so I need to work out how my husband can be in two places at one time.

ladies, heads up! if anyone likes ice cream or kokosh cake, better run fast before its all gone. im gonna be emptying out every supermarket within a 100 mile radius of my location.

bh, its all good. the kidney stone is just rearing its ugly head a little harder than I anticipated. this too shall pass.

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 11:25 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

bh, its all good. the kidney stone is just rearing its ugly head a little harder than I anticipated. this too shall pass.

Painlessly and smoothly, beH.

aimhabanim

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 11:50 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
so, just to add to all the fun. yesterday, my bathroom sink was backing up so I couldnt use my washing machine. bh, I got someone to come early this morning and its all good, but now im stuck in a pile of laundry taller than me.

then, I dropped my phone (for the thousanth time) (is that even a word?) and shattered the whole screen. so now every time I try to tap something, the broken glass makes something else tap. ok, so we ordered a new phone, but its coming on friday (how spoiled are we that everything must come next day, or better yet, same day?).

and now, because my baby has rsv, my mother is afraid to watch my kids today when I go to my appt for a pre-op intake before my d&c. so I need to work out how my husband can be in two places at one time.

ladies, heads up! if anyone likes ice cream or kokosh cake, better run fast before its all gone. im gonna be emptying out every supermarket within a 100 mile radius of my location.

I wish I you do something to help you!!!!

cozyblanket

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 12:45 pm
Goodness, OP!

Just hugs!

(May I suggest some deep breathing?)

Jewishmom8

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 12:52 pm
here is a huge virtual kokosh cake for you!!
This should be a massive kaparah for your family.
I have found in my life that when life is the most chaotic, scary, and confusing there is some comfort in knowing that Hashem is in complete control. Everything happens how it is supposed to happen when it happens, for a reason that someday we will understand.
Wishing you enormous brocha and refuah for everyone. I hope you have many many happy healthy calm days ahead.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics