Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Something not ok with my 10yr old but she refuses to talk
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Fuchsia

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 10:27 am
Op, I have not read the whole thread but I read your op and I just want to say, I feel for you. I admire your honesty. I can relate to a lot of what you are saying.

I recommend you speak with a proffessional that deals with situations like this. Rabbi YY and Rabbi Yaakov Horowitz might be able to direct you. They have a lot of experience and wisdom. You are right about fearing for his future. Bad middos don't disappear when we get married. The way someone treats his siblings almost always indicates how he will treat his own spouse.

Hatzlacha OP and keep davening.

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 2:41 pm
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
Op, I have not read the whole thread but I read your op and I just want to say, I feel for you. I admire your honesty. I can relate to a lot of what you are saying.

I recommend you speak with a proffessional that deals with situations like this. Rabbi YY and Rabbi Yaakov Horowitz might be able to direct you. They have a lot of experience and wisdom. You are right about fearing for his future. Bad middos don't disappear when we get married. The way someone treats his siblings almost always indicates how he will treat his own spouse.

Hatzlacha OP and keep davening.

WADR - I've read this twice and can only assume it's on the wrong thread!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics