Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Do any NY area Burlington Stores not have insane lines
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 9:04 pm
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
I actually just went there tonight around 10:00pm, the kings plaza one. The line was 10 minutes. They close at midnight.

Thanks, thats great!

But was the mall empty-ish, and parking lot deserted at that hour?

amother
Cerulean

Post Mon, Apr 26 2021, 9:11 pm
Yes. The actual mall closes at 6 or 7. Primark and Burlington stay open. So I think you have to park on a side street, and go with another person to be safe. Burlington has it's own entrance in the front of the mall it's on the 4th floor.

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 4:40 am
The new-ish one on Jamaica Avenue is bearable. I was there a couple weeks ago and it was decent.

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 4:51 am
bnm wrote:
Burlington always had long lines.... prepandemic too.

Yes. For years and years and years. When I was a kid, like 20 years ago, we used to joke that of burlington cashiers went any slower they'd be going backwards. I've never seen a store where they literally don't seem to try to be fast and efficient.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 4:53 am
What metziahs do you find at Burlington that all the time is worthwhile? I guess I don't shop there often enough

ra_mom

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 5:16 am
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
What metziahs do you find at Burlington that all the time is worthwhile? I guess I don't shop there often enough

Same here, I haven't been successful there. They don't have the same pick of stock that Daffys, Century 21, Loehmann's had.

STMommy

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 5:43 am
ra_mom wrote:
Same here, I haven't been successful there. They don't have the same pick of stock that Daffys, Century 21, Loehmann's had.

Miss those stores!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 7:19 am
ra_mom wrote:

No stores are like those above (that Im aware of, please fill me in if there are others), but now and then I find stuff.

amother
Cerulean

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 1:08 pm
Half of my kids wardrobes are from Burlington (kings plaza one). Recently, I got my toddler son Shabbos shoes, Levi shorts for the summer, Adidas shorts and many cute t shirts. I got my toddler daughter a cute prairie dress that she gets compliments on. She also has wide feet and I found a pair of stride rite mary Jane's and cute osh kosh sandals that fit her. They also have tons and tons of infant onesies and cute outfits. My husband bought a nice Kenneth kole blazer there as well. It is definitely worth it and cheaper than the same items online. The stride rite shoes were $9 and on Amazon they were $40. My hslusbands blazer was $89 and online its $120.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 2:55 pm
Update:

I was there early this morning. They open at 7 way before the mall opens, you go to the 5th floor of the parking garage, and the store is empty when they open and gets more and more crowded as the hours pass.

In past seasons they had a lot of brand name separates for women, NOT since Covid though. The quality did a nosedive.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries