Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
If I only have one dishwasher.. should I make it milk or mea
Previous  1  2

amother
Red

Post Wed, Apr 28 2021, 2:21 pm
Are you usually home for Yom Tov? We are and cook a lot so I would really miss not having a fleishig dishwasher. Just something to keep in mind, as it's not only Shabbos.

Frumwithallergies

Post Wed, Apr 28 2021, 2:24 pm
farm wrote:
Each drawer has its separate hoses. They are 2 separate machines but within one outer structure that is the standard size of a dishwasher. Mine is pretty new so I can't comment on needing frequent repairs, but it did come with a 5 year warranty.

Thank you! That is reassuring.
In other words, you didn't even need to ask shaila about it?
I am so done with dairy dishes, and my meat dishwasher is acting up Twisted Evil

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Apr 28 2021, 2:46 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
Any more info about the Fisher Paykel? Sounds brilliant
I had this dishwasher for two years so far and only recently there was an issue which I was able to resolve myself.

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Apr 28 2021, 3:19 pm
OK, on the topic of dishwashers, does anyone else find that their dishwashers do not clean adequately unless the dishes and pots and pans are perfectly scraped and rinsed before being loaded? For me this means that the with all the time spent "preparing" the dishes, I might as well just wash them! So I have a brand new dishwasher just sitting here for almost a year! Anyone have tips for me on cutting down dish prep so my dishwasher actually saves me time and energy? Thank you!

amother
Red

Post Wed, Apr 28 2021, 3:31 pm
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
OK, on the topic of dishwashers, does anyone else find that their dishwashers do not clean adequately unless the dishes and pots and pans are perfectly scraped and rinsed before being loaded? For me this means that the with all the time spent "preparing" the dishes, I might as well just wash them! So I have a brand new dishwasher just sitting here for almost a year! Anyone have tips for me on cutting down dish prep so my dishwasher actually saves me time and energy? Thank you!

What type of detergent are you using? I find that it really makes a difference in the quality of the clean. You should not have to pre-wash them that well for a new machine. Also, check that the water pressure is decent.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics