Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Lakewood Girls high school
  Previous  1  2  3 12  13  14 28  29  30  Next

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Apr 28 2021, 6:09 pm
didn't get any letters but my daughter was told that a couple school sent out letters but many didn't. so nobody should worry if they didn't get.

Chayalle

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 7:32 am
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
Did anyone get any letters today? I heard Bais kaila and meiras sent out answers so far. Did anyone receive from other schools yet?

I am curious, what crowd is attracting to Meiras?

2mom2

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 8:00 am
Letters definitely went out between yesterday and today.

Is meiras Reb. Paretzky? If so, I think similar to Bais Yaakov.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 8:42 am
I heard meiras filled up 2 classes of 25 girls each. Meiras sounds yeshivish in between bais shaindel and bais Yaakov

Tehillas not opening. Didn’t get enough girls interested sounded more heimish

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:56 am
My dd was at a friend's house yesterday and she got an acceptance letter. She listened to instructions and didn't tell my dd which schooll it was. We did not get a letter.

This is so nervewracking.

small bean

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 11:53 am
Schools are slowly sending letters and your daughters principals know where your daughter is. Call her and put yourself out of misery. That's what I did...

Chayalle

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 11:57 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I heard meiras filled up 2 classes of 25 girls each. Meiras sounds yeshivish in between bais shaindel and bais Yaakov

That's what I thought. Thank you.

amother
Babypink

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 12:38 pm
2mom2 wrote:
What do you mean? Aren't the options ateres nechama or bais Leah? What else?

I hear its not such a simple situation. Bais Leah's classes are full and Ateres Nechama cannot accept all of them

amother
Babypink

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 12:39 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

That is such a pity as there is a HUGE demand for this type of school here in Lakewood

2mom2

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 1:28 pm
amother [ Babypink ] wrote:
I hear its not such a simple situation. Bais Leah's classes are full and Ateres Nechama cannot accept all of them

What's klausenburg s plan? If you're in there hopefully they're working on another school. Does belz have a high school yet?

Tehilas needed more support and planning to work out. Hopefully they'll be able to make one next year.

amother
Cerulean

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 2:07 pm
So I just heard today that my DD was not in any school Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

My mother took it harder than me she called up a school and demanded to no why they did not take her granddaughter when her mother and aunts went there. Of course their was nobody to talk to. I tried to talk to her principal I hope to get throw soon.

I guess this is why I have to be on some medication right now, that the side effects are anxiety, aggregation so non of my kids will thing to much of how I am acting.

amother
Babypink

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 2:07 pm
2mom2 wrote:
What's klausenburg s plan? If you're in there hopefully they're working on another school. Does belz have a high school yet?

Tehilas needed more support and planning to work out. Hopefully they'll be able to make one next year.

not in there but someone I'm close to is in there...belz has but its not neccessarily a good fit for some of them for one reason or other. and there are certain stipulations that are required before even being considered as an applicant for belz...its complicated

amother
Cerulean

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 4:01 pm
As the day keeps going the more matter I get. Some one once told my sister that not to take it personally ,my sister said of course I am taking it personally it is a rejection to me.

I applied to 4 schools the fact that 3 of them don't want me OK there is a number problem. The 4th school it hurts because this is the school that I went to the place were I gave money and time and it feels like a rejection to me. You can talk all you want about the numbers it is not going to help.

small bean

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 4:10 pm
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
As the day keeps going the more matter I get. Some one once told my sister that not to take it personally ,my sister said of course I am taking it personally it is a rejection to me.

I applied to 4 schools the fact that 3 of them don't want me OK there is a number problem. The 4th school it hurts because this is the school that I went to the place were I gave money and time and it feels like a rejection to me. You can talk all you want about the numbers it is not going to help.

So sad for you. What elementary school?

I would write my current situation but I can't because I promised I wouldn't talk about it to other 8the grade parents until my daughters class is all in a school. but I can tell you it's a political and numbers issue. Not you and not your dd.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 4:52 pm
I’m not in a school yet either. Every day we check the mail. Don’t take it personally it’s hard but eventually everyone will be in. The vaad pushes girls into schools in the summer

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 5:25 pm
Does anyone know if Bais Yaakov sent out letters? I just want to know if everyone else got letters than obviously I’m not in.

amother
Green

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 5:30 pm
Bais yaakov and oros sent out letters. I am a sibling and got it. Hatzlocha to you all. I've gone through this and it's not fun.

Last edited by amother on Thu, Apr 29 2021, 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Sienna

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 5:30 pm
did shiras devorah send out letters yet?
and is it true they are opening a 5th class?

2mom2

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 5:46 pm
Shiras devora sent their letters today and yesterday. They didn't confirm a fifth class but accepted enough girls for a fifth class. Or 4 overstuffed classes😐

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 6:51 pm
Oh well I guess my dd didn’t get into Bais Yaakov Crying
She will be devastated Crying Crying
Page 13 of 30   Previous  1  2  3 12  13  14 28  29  30  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries