Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
You need to see this before saying the vax is safe
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 6:28 am
amother [ Gray ] wrote:
Not in Israel.

israel sold itself out to pfizer and got a deal on the vaccines, so they also have incentive to ignore adverse reactions.

amother
Olive

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 6:55 am
I dont think the vax is necessarily safe, but Im happy these stories are being pushed under the rug and not publicized. We need more people to get the vaccine, and if their too scared to get it what then?

I live in Canada and the situation here is getting ridiculous. We have basically been in lockdown the when year and I'm scared life is never going to go back normal 😭.

So either convince the government to stop the lockdowns and let covid run rampant, (never gonna happen) or continue max vaccinations! I feel bad for the people who will die from the vaccine, but I don't really see an alternative.

amother
Taupe

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 7:00 am
amother [ Olive ] wrote:
I dont think the vax is necessarily safe, but Im happy these stories are being pushed under the rug and not publicized. We need more people to get the vaccine, and if their too scared to get it what then?

I live in Canada and the situation here is getting ridiculous. We have basically been in lockdown the when year and I'm scared life is never going to go back normal 😭.

So either convince the government to stop the lockdowns and let covid run rampant, (never gonna happen) or continue max vaccinations! I feel bad for the people who will die from the vaccine, but I don't really see an alternative.

Would you say the same if your close family member had a negative reaction to the vaccine? I'm not going to mitigate the hardship of lockdown but to say it's OK if people get harmed from a vaccine so lockdown can end is kind of baffling to me.

amother
Olive

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 7:06 am
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:
Would you say the same if your close family member had a negative reaction to the vaccine? I'm not going to mitigate the hardship of lockdown but to say it's OK if people get harmed from a vaccine so lockdown can end is kind of baffling to me.

Ok, I would have agreed with you a few months ago, but really if people don't get the vaccine, the lockdowns will literally never end. We're supposed to live like this for the next 10 years? So yes, right now I think the vax is the lesser of two evils, and if myself or close relative has adverse reactions C"V, I would accept it as meant to be.

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 7:23 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
israel sold itself out to pfizer and got a deal on the vaccines, so they also have incentive to ignore adverse reactions.

The incentive being what?
Israel's adults are mostly vaccinated (whoever wants to be) and for the kids we have agreements with Moderna as well. We don't NEED Pfizer anymore. We don't owe them anything anymore (except maybe money for the last batch they sent us, if we haven't paid yet). And, our lives are mostly back to normal.

There is no incentive to lie about anything. What was was. The only incentive might be to keep the borders closed, so that we don't bring in any more variants. Otherwise we're good, say what you want, do what you want, thanks to the vaccine rollout we're all good BH and it's all behind us, including the vaccines.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 7:39 am
amother [ Powderblue ] wrote:
The be CDC looks into everything of note. They do study this and they have evidence that it does not cause death. They are looking into other side effects ppl seen to be experiencing such as swelling of the heart and so far they said it is normal amounts so nothing to be concerned of yet. Why do you think they paused j and j and astrozeneca when a few ppl got blood clots? They obviously looked into it! Why would you say they refuse to research it? Where are you getting your info from?

I doubt that very much, hospital's can't just write things off falsely on death certificates. They get audited and would be shut down if they did that. but yes, if someone dies of a heart attack due to blood clots from covid (a common side effect) and they had covid and that was the cause of the heart attack then it would be counted as a covid death. Because covid caused it.

When government is corrupt HONEST doctors are persecuted. All hospitals and doctors follow corrupt goverments orders if they want to work.

That is why government persecuted Dr. Zelenko who publicized that he treated hundreds of high risk Covid patients with Hydroxycloroquine, Zinc and Arythromicine and NOT ONE PATIENT DIED!

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 7:43 am
amother [ Olive ] wrote:

It is ridiculous because the people are sheep.

Government is supposed to be the peoples SERVANT, not their MASTERS.

Tell government NO LOCKDOWNS and NO MANDATORY vaccines.

FREE people make their own decisions.

amother
Olive

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 7:55 am
#BestBubby wrote:

I agree. Now please explain that to the rest of my country.

Believe me, we have tried. Parents have been calling the premiers office for weeks already begging him to open schools.

The orthodox schools here are partially open because of the administration is working day and night with legal teams to fight the government.

And our kids are still having to hide in closets saying tehillim when the police come to the school (this happened yesterday)

And the media is filming them going into school and spreading the word that the orthodox are not complying with the lockdown. And everyone is hating on us for it.

I'm not scared of corona and I'm not sure about the vaccines, but again, right now the vaccine is our only option.

miami85

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:29 am
My father, a physician, used to tell me when I would hear about the side-effects in the drug-commercials and I would say "why would someone take that?" and he told me that any medicine has side effects, it's up to a person to decide if those side effects outweigh the potential benefit and risks of the medication.

I think it is "safe" to say that the benefit of the vaccine is fairly overwhelming compared to the nature of Covid for certain populations. The "requirement" of it and continuation of the mitigating strategies even among vaccinated people is getting rather ridiculous.

So far I have faired well with the vaccine with no remarkable side effects and I definitely prefer "not being sick" to "being sick" if I have the choice. I'm fairly young and no major health factors so while I took reasonable precautions, I had no reason to fear Covid other than missing work and not being able to properly take care of my kids.

We have to reasonably trust that medicine is Hashem's messenger. It is difficult when our leaders are so corrupt that it's hard to get good answers out of them, but I think that it is reasonable hishtadlus to consider the vaccine.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:32 am
#BestBubby wrote:
When government is corrupt HONEST doctors are persecuted. All hospitals and doctors follow corrupt goverments orders if they want to work.

That is why government persecuted Dr. Zelenko who publicized that he treated hundreds of high risk Covid patients with Hydroxycloroquine, Zinc and Arythromicine and NOT ONE PATIENT DIED!

So which countries are currently using the protocol? India is having a real surge so why aren't they doing it? Their government probably doesn't prohibit HCQ or does it?

amother
Sienna

Post Thu, May 20 2021, 7:55 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

You can yell all you want but you’re just lying, as usual. Many thousands of people have died after taking the “Zelenko Protocol”. In fact, many multiples more have died of COVID after taking HCQ than after taking the vaccine. Love how you’re bashing the evidence for the vaccine (mounds of overwhelming evidence of efficacy, excellent safety profile, low cost) while touting HCQ (zero evidence after over a year of claims, decent safety profile, medium cost).

Do you believe your own falsehoods?

amother
Sienna

Post Thu, May 20 2021, 7:59 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
1. You are correct. There must be a study comparing deaths and disease in VAX vs UNVAX -
but this is the study that the CDC refuses to do.

2. When anyone dies after testing positive for Covid - it is counted as a Covid Death - even if
the person dies from a car accident!!! George Floyd was also Covid Positive - is that what killed him???

But when people die within days of taking a vaccine it is always a "co-incidence."

Stop fumbling and go make your own study for goodness’s sake! Nothing is preventing you from running a study comparing deaths in the vaxxed vs. unvaxxed population. Wonder why none of the “top scientists and doctors” who “are all against the vaccine” haven’t come up with any? Hint: it’s a lie. Nobody dies from the vaccine.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Thu, May 20 2021, 8:05 pm
the link no longer works because it violates something or other....

amother
Taupe

Post Thu, May 20 2021, 8:06 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
Stop fumbling and go make your own study for goodness’s sake! Nothing is preventing you from running a study comparing deaths in the vaxxed vs. unvaxxed population. Wonder why none of the “top scientists and doctors” who “are all against the vaccine” haven’t come up with any? Hint: it’s a lie. Nobody dies from the vaccine.

How do you say "nobody" dies from the vaccine? What about those people who got blood clots as a result of the j&j vaccine and died? Yes, it may have not been that many people, but its not nobody. That vaccine wasn't paused for nothing.

wiki

Post Thu, May 20 2021, 8:07 pm
Amother Sienna, as good as your points are, it is probably better to let month-old threads about unscientific conspiracies stay dead and buried than to bring them back up the page again.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 20 2021, 8:42 pm
BrachaVHatzlocha wrote:
the link no longer works because it violates something or other....

Pretty telling...

Soul on fire

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 8:37 am
So...throughout history people have died from many diseases...almost all of these diseases have been eradicated thanks to vaccines and medicines. Some diseases have returned thanks to people who have decided vaccines are worse than the disease.

Conversely, people have died due to reactions from vaccines and medicines. Many of these people likely ad underlying conditions. This is a terrible thing that people have died from the things that were created to help them. However, the number of deaths due to vaccines is MUCH smaller than the number of deaths due to the diseases they were created to combat.

No one wants to be the one to die or lose a loved one due to a vaccine but the vaccines lower the number of deaths enormously and have helped since their creation.

Try to use rational thinking about these things...there isn't a conspiracy to kill off the world's population through a covid vaccine, if anything "they" could have killed us off way quicker with the actual virus. The benefits of the vaccine outweigh the risk...and that's how modern medicine works.

amother
Tan

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 8:53 am
Soul on fire, everything you are saying is true. BUT, this is the first time a vaccine was rushed to market.
Long term studies have not been met.

amother
Hotpink

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 9:16 am
southernbubby wrote:
So which countries are currently using the protocol? India is having a real surge so why aren't they doing it? Their government probably doesn't prohibit HCQ or does it?

Given vaccine shortages, India remains strongly reliant on the use of HCQ to combat covid. See, eg, https://qz.com/india/1968541/I.....d-19/

https://www.business-standard.......html

Its not working.

amother
Hotpink

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 9:18 am
#BestBubby wrote:

More than half a million Americans are dead. How many more do you want to die?
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics