Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Gold jewelry online

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 3:19 pm
Did you ever buy? Not diamond. A simple gold bracelet. If yes where? How would I know who's reputable?

amother
Wheat

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 3:54 pm
You usually get better value at the Jewish stores. Gilt.com has a selection of gold jewelry and they let return for free. I got earrings there. You can also try saks off fifth.

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 4:16 pm
Macys.com having a big sale now.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 4:20 pm
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
You usually get better value at the Jewish stores. Gilt.com has a selection of gold jewelry and they let return for free. I got earrings there. You can also try saks off fifth.

No way with the Jewish stores. I already priced them. They're very expensive. Under $600-700 I can't get anything.

amother
Wheat

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 4:25 pm
You will get something thin for cheaper.it goes by gram. Gilt lets you know in the descriptions. Make sure its not a style that can tear quickly. I got earrings there twice because it was cheap and big and I loose them.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 4:32 pm
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
You will get something thin for cheaper.it goes by gram. Gilt lets you know in the descriptions. Make sure its not a style that can tear quickly. I got earrings there twice because it was cheap and big and I loose them.

I'm looking for a very specific style. We bought our DD a graduation gift a bracelet. And for whatever reason partly negligence I lost it. I feel horrible. She doesn't know yet I lost it. So I must replace it before the chasunah season. It was a 2 tone gold link. I have one in the shopping cart of gilt and one off Saks. Macy's didn't have anything. Waiting to see if there are more suggestion before I make a final decision.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 6:38 pm
Anybody else?

redheaded

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 5:21 am
Post the links.

We will tell you if we think it’s a fair price

amother
OP

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 5:41 am
redheaded wrote:
Post the links.

We will tell you if we think it’s a fair price

Tnx. I know prices. I just wanted reputable sites. I ordered by gilt. I'll see what it looks like when I get it.

redheaded

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 5:48 am
I hope it works out

amother
Gray

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 5:51 am
Etsy. There's tons of sellers. Look up 14k solid gold.

If the seller lies etsy will refund you. Or PayPal.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 5:53 am
I got my daughter a link bracelet at sparkles for not so much maybe $52

https://sparklesjewelry.com/co.....wgold

https://sparklesjewelry.com/co.....color

https://sparklesjewelry.com/co.....d80c0

amother
Gray

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 5:54 am
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
I got my daughter a link bracelet at sparkles for not so much maybe $52

https://sparklesjewelry.com/co.....wgold

https://sparklesjewelry.com/co.....color

https://sparklesjewelry.com/co.....d80c0

That's gold plated. The color will wear off.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 6:09 am
amother [ Gray ] wrote:
Etsy. There's tons of sellers. Look up 14k solid gold.

If the seller lies etsy will refund you. Or PayPal.

PayPal I hear is terrible with customer service. They most often side with the seller. Etsy I was scared to try. Lemme see what I get from gilt. I paid around $300. Will see what it looks like when I get it. It's not like I don't know jewelry or prices. I just don't like the local prices. And with online you have to be careful. So be I wanted to hear where ppl have ordered and we're happy.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 6:13 am
amother [ Gray ] wrote:
That's gold plated. The color will wear off.

I have a lot of things from sparkles. They still look good. I take off when taking a shower

amother
OP

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 6:22 am
I have a lot of things from sparkles. They still look good. I take off when taking a shower

Tnx. I want real gold.

amother
Gray

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 8:57 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
PayPal I hear is terrible with customer service. They most often side with the seller. Etsy I was scared to try. Lemme see what I get from gilt. I paid around $300. Will see what it looks like when I get it. It's not like I don't know jewelry or prices. I just don't like the local prices. And with online you have to be careful. So be I wanted to hear where ppl have ordered and we're happy.

PayPal always refunds me when I have an issue. Etsy is amazing as well. Go with a seller like ferkosfinejewlery that have. Made tons of sales and have been around for yearsssss if you are nervous.

amother
Gray

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 8:58 am

OP said real gold. I take off jewelry for the shower but I sweat, wash my hands a ton, do dishes, use hand sanitzer tonssss since Corona and the heat in Israel is umbearable. Plated items last me six months with daily wear even if I'm super careful.

amother
Olive

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 9:12 am
Try the honest jeweler on instagram/etsy. Frum lady, I forget her name, but she has mostly chain link stuff, 10 or 14 karat.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics