Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Where to buy a couch
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 9:30 pm
I'm looking to purchase a nice leather couch for my living room. not looking to spend a fortune. around 2k for decent quality.

I'm looking for a 3 seat couch but also leaning possibly towards a smaller L-shaped one too.

where's the best place to go and what's the normal price range to expect as well?

thank you!!

HonesttoGod

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 9:31 pm
Raymour and Flanagan have a nice selection

amother
Orange

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 10:43 pm
churchill - u can see pricing on their website

amother
Puce

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 10:46 pm
I don’t know if you are looking for an elegant couch or a casual one but still try TH interiors their fancy sofas are about 2,800 (no sure in the 2k was a range or your max budget) and I’m sure the casual ones are less

dorala

Post Tue, Apr 27 2021, 11:03 pm
Try katz. they have all price ranges

Crookshanks

Post Wed, Apr 28 2021, 12:00 am
I bought a real leather couch at Katz for 900.

amother
Apricot

Post Wed, Apr 28 2021, 12:55 am
and I'll chime in with Living Quarters...love love their stuff. Fully stocked showroom with all price ranges. I did a comfy practical but still very pretty for the playroom and a real elegant wowzer for the living room with two matching swivel armchairs. love it! real conversation pieces. I find that LQ has a great variety of classic styles and will also work with you if you want to custom order something really unique. Highly recommend

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 28 2021, 11:47 pm
amother [ Apricot ] wrote:
and I'll chime in with Living Quarters...love love their stuff. Fully stocked showroom with all price ranges. I did a comfy practical but still very pretty for the playroom and a real elegant wowzer for the living room with two matching swivel armchairs. love it! real conversation pieces. I find that LQ has a great variety of classic styles and will also work with you if you want to custom order something really unique. Highly recommend

but they have a higher price point?

amother
Apricot

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 1:45 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
but they have a higher price point?

They have all price points.with certain brands I have found them to be a bit cheaper than in other stores. They are my go to store whenever the home decor bug bites me Tongue Out
I'm in the market now for a new dinnette set.
so many stunning options to choose from..
still need to finalize on the color of the chairs and bar stools. They are super helpful and patient

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 8:27 am
Katz’s
They have best prices

amother
Apricot

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 8:40 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm looking to purchase a nice leather couch for my living room. not looking to spend a fortune. around 2k for decent quality.

I'm looking for a 3 seat couch but also leaning possibly towards a smaller L-shaped one too.

where's the best place to go and what's the normal price range to expect as well?

thank you!!

Living Quarters hands down!

amother
Burlywood

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:05 am
So happy with my couch purchased at Katz. Would highly recommend.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:50 am
amother [ Apricot ] wrote:
Living Quarters hands down!

I’m surprised how many people are fine spending $3,000 on a couch...
Not doubting it looks nice but that’s a lot to spend if you have kids who won’t be careful about taking good care

sweetdimples

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 10:04 am
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
I’m surprised how many people are fine spending $3,000 on a couch...
Not doubting it looks nice but that’s a lot to spend if you have kids who won’t be careful about taking good care

Dunno why people have the misconception that Living Quarters is only for the rich and wealthy...They have all price points and for the well known brands they are the same as other retailers...and then there are some companies that they carry exclusively. I go there because the showroom is vast with multiple options to choose from all within my budget. never been dissappointed with a purchase there.

amother
Orange

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 10:30 pm
we bought vinyl instead of leather, was much cheaper and still has the same practicality for a houseful of kids that we can wipe the dirt and spills. we paid $1089 each (got 2) at churchill. very happy with it. we bought a warranty as well.

amother
Navy

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 12:31 am
We are happy with our couch from Katz furniture. They ended up being cheaper than Churchill and their tax rate is lower too.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 12:33 am
My mom just bought two beautiful couches at urban warehouse. She is thrilled and their customer service was beyond terrific

amother
Plum

Post Mon, Mar 13 2023, 11:29 pm
amother Goldenrod wrote:
My mom just bought two beautiful couches at urban warehouse. She is thrilled and their customer service was beyond terrific

Where is Urban warehouse?

Any other great places to buy a sectional couch for a good deal?

amother
Snapdragon

Post Mon, Mar 13 2023, 11:38 pm
I just ordered from Katz. They’re having a great sale 1,000 for a leather couch and they’re so helpful easy to deal with and delivering before pesach!!

amother
NeonGreen

Post Mon, Mar 13 2023, 11:40 pm
amother Snapdragon wrote:
I just ordered from Katz. They’re having a great sale 1,000 for a leather couch and they’re so helpful easy to deal with and delivering before pesach!!

What type of couch?

We got from Churchill 5 years ago and it’s peeling awfully. Faux leather. I let the kids jump on it etc but need to replace soon
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries