Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Funny question about everyone wearing black tights-Lakewood
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 8:44 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Why do we have to type [non jew] but we can type n*de? N*de n*de n*de n*de n*de n*de.
It’s for google bots so they don’t flag the site. Google doesn’t care if we talk about nude tights.

And I think Lakewood doesn’t really go for black shoes in the summer if you’re wearing a short skirt. But if you wear a maxi skirt you can definitely wear black.

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 8:58 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
What about 60?

I'll let you know be"H.

Notsobusy

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:02 pm
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
It’s for google bots so they don’t flag the site. Google doesn’t care if we talk about nude tights.

And I think Lakewood doesn’t really go for black shoes in the summer if you’re wearing a short skirt. But if you wear a maxi skirt you can definitely wear black.

Gosh. I'm living here 20+ years and I don't know all these rules. Where do they post them? Is there a handbook and we didn't get on the mailing list? Is there someone I can call who can send me the rules? This is a huge problem for me rignt now! How can I leave the house tomorrow? I might be wearing all the wrong things!

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:09 pm
Notsobusy wrote:
Gosh. I'm living here 20+ years and I don't know all these rules. Where do they post them? Is there a handbook and we didn't get on the mailing list? Is there someone I can call who can send me the rules? This is a huge problem for me rignt now! How can I leave the house tomorrow? I might be wearing all the wrong things!

Breathe in. Breathe out.
You might have worn the other things other days of your life. What happened then?
It'll be ok. Really, I promise.

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:11 pm
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:

OK, I'm going to get to get serious here. I realize that it's not the same as beige but personally, I'm not comfortable with the word. Are the google bots monitoring us for s*x? Is that why we can't spell it out?

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:25 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
OK, I'm going to get to get serious here. I realize that it's not the same as beige but personally, I'm not comfortable with the word. Are the google bots monitoring us for s*x? Is that why we can't spell it out?
I think that word is considered inappropriate for Imamother. If you pm yael then I’m sure she’ll be happy to have nude change to beige. And well all have to start talking about beige tights instead. Laugh

zaq

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 10:34 pm
Naturalmom: at 60 you can wear a red hat with a purple feather, a pink peony, a yellow canary and a bunch of green grapes.

naturalmom5

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 10:51 pm
zaq wrote:
Naturalmom: at 60 you can wear a red hat with a purple feather, a pink peony, a yellow canary and a bunch of green grapes.

I need the straw bag my grandma had
It said miami beach fl and had grapes embroidered on it

Notsobusy

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 11:13 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Breathe in. Breathe out.
You might have worn the other things other days of your life. What happened then?
It'll be ok. Really, I promise.

I'm breathing in and out, but I also did that on other days. I'm not sure if it will ever be ok. Do I need therapy? Birth control? Will my kids get accepted to school? Will my kids ever talk to me or look at me again? This is bad.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 12:36 am
Guess what?? Despite the fact that it’s after pesach, it’s also Lag Ba’omer, it’s 2 days before May, it was almost 90 degrees yesterday..... half the ladies were in black.. and half nude. I put on nude but honestly I love being able to wear black because the light color makes my legs and feet look fat... black is slenderizing for me. For a moment I almost wanted to turn around and go home and change. I didn’t. Pretty safisticated young women were wearing black! Is that a thing in Lakewood or all over and I never realized? I checked out the shoe situation. It’s true that all the young people with nude tights were NOT wearing black shoes rather a light color shoe. However many of the older crowd wearing nude tights were wearing black shoes with the nude. I guess I’m part of the older crowd?
Anyway, this thread had been enlightening and entertaining. Thanks everyone. Tomorrow I might be back in black if I can still get away with it here!!
No, you won’t catch me in black in June but maaybe the first week or 2 in May if it’s not hot out.

Debbie

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 7:05 am
I'm a little confused as to what the issue is with black tights in the warm/hot weather.
I have 15/20 denier black and barely black tights that are definitely for warm weather wear.
Surely it depends on the thickness of the tights rather than the colour.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 7:19 am
PinkFridge wrote:

When people do a google search for popular inappropriate words- trying to find pictures and such, Yael doesn't want an imamother page to show up on the search.
Nude doesn't seem to to be a popular perverted search word. I say leave it alone.

amother
Wine

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 8:21 am
I say leave the word!
Poor people searching for nudes will be so perplexed!

amother
Royalblue

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 8:39 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I checked out the shoe situation. It’s true that all the young people with nude tights were NOT wearing black shoes rather a light color shoe. However many of the older crowd wearing nude tights were wearing black shoes with the nude. I guess I’m part of the older crowd?
Some of the older crowd doesn’t know the rules. Laugh

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 8:52 am
Notsobusy wrote:
I'm breathing in and out, but I also did that on other days. I'm not sure if it will ever be ok. Do I need therapy? Birth control? Will my kids get accepted to school? Will my kids ever talk to me or look at me again? This is bad.

Did you eat matzah on Pesach sheini, the day of second chances? (Like every other day of the year...)

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 8:53 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Guess what?? Despite the fact that it’s after pesach, it’s also Lag Ba’omer, it’s 2 days before May, it was almost 90 degrees yesterday..... half the ladies were in black.. and half nude..

I'm envisioning women with one leg black, another sheer.
This hasn't caught on out of town yet.
I think I need a coffee.

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 8:54 am
amother [ Wine ] wrote:
I say leave the word!
Poor people searching for nudes will be so perplexed!

Sure. I realize there's a difference between that and beige.
Imagine if you had to ask a male clerk for nude tights. Would that be at all uncomfortable? What if it had a different name? Naked tights?

Debbie

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 8:58 am
PinkFridge wrote:
Imagine if you had to ask a male clerk for nude tights. Would that be at all uncomfortable? What if it had a different name? Naked tights?

In the UK they are sometimes referred to as 'skin colour' but that's not so accurate because there are different shades of skin.
I don't think I've ever had to ask a male assistant to show me any tights!

amother
Slategray

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 9:00 am
PinkFridge wrote:

I know people who don’t like to say chicken breast.

amother
Cyan

Post Fri, Apr 30 2021, 9:20 am
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
So tomorrow?

Yes.
I'll be switching over on Sunday.
Page 3 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries